LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

United ain't united these days so we can consider that this match could be like Southampton - Pool but Pool gets better odds now cause home team name is different :laugh:

Tbh it is soon about time that we lose at least one point, can't win then all but not this one.

• Like 1

@WuDu wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

United also did it. Ameican owner, asian tours, players from all around the world, silent fans and wealthy contracts. The future is here. I visited their homepage and if you want to change the language you can't chose german, but there are many asian/arabic options. That clearly shows what fan basis is important for the club.

There's nothing wrong with Asian/American tours in the preseason.

Now they got their Asian tourny. How many top teams/players will be there when they only have couple of weeks vacation in year is another thing. Good job, Infant 😏

• 2 weeks later...

@psrquack wrote:

That will occur the UCL teams will be able to play on Saturday and on Sunday too. National federations won't give up the weekend rounds, but those teams will play their weaker players in the national championships and the most powerful team in the UCL. 

Do we have nostradukcus among us 😀

Never thought this would happen more likely that pool would have given up on that ❤️♥️❤️ty cup. But overall, way too many matches these days :dissatisfied:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/fa-league-cups/liverpool-fc-latest-news-efl-cup-aston-villa-club-world-cup-a9186331.html 

@psrquack wrote:

And you are too naive and can't imagine what can happen. Those major clubs are losing their identity and currently they are pure joint-stock companies. Remember when Real allowed to sell their jersey without a cross in arabic states. It's nothing but profit. It will happen.

Now it's official, spanish Super Cup finals will be played in the next 3 years in Saudi-Arabia. The Superleague is closer than expected.

"India, China and Qatar had also expressed an interest in staging the tournament but Saudi Arabia’s financial offer was better."

https://en.as.com/en/2019/11/11/football/1573484765_968013.html 

• Like 2

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

And you are too naive and can't imagine what can happen. Those major clubs are losing their identity and currently they are pure joint-stock companies. Remember when Real allowed to sell their jersey without a cross in arabic states. It's nothing but profit. It will happen.

Now it's official, spanish Super Cup finals will be played in the next 3 years in Saudi-Arabia. The Superleague is closer than expected.

"India, China and Qatar had also expressed an interest in staging the tournament but Saudi Arabia’s financial offer was better."

https://en.as.com/en/2019/11/11/football/1573484765_968013.html 

But much more important news..."Saudi women will be allowed to attend the three games freely, without restrictions and wearing whatever clothes they feel is appropriate!"

56423433.cms

• Like 2

@psrquack 

🤣

Italy plays (played) its Supercup in China. Who cares? That's like ICC with rules and without a fantasy trophy. Regular season games are the benchmark here.

@XY wrote:

But much more important news..."Saudi women will be allowed to attend the three games freely, without restrictions and wearing whatever clothes they feel is appropriate!"

56423433.cms

giphy

@XY 

WWE had an event lately in Saudi-Arabia and some women in attendance were not covered up. Absolutely haram, if you ask me...:Laugh:

cc5774cb-first-woman-driver-in-kabul

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I like articles like this:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/11/jurgen-klopp-calls-for-var-improvements-at-coaches-conference/ 

And contains nothing. Yes, they shall make improvements, but exactly what kind of improvements? I hate those generic speec about “The discussions on that are really important and we have to start them.” A big blabla.

30790785b17367b9f94ab519f1e4d3e0

His jobs are definitely not getting more prestigious...At this rate, he's taking over Fulham in 2022. :atisfied:

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

I don't think he will win anything with that team. He can't compete against MC, Pool is even better and better and he also lost his magic. I can't find the article in where i read he can't adept the newest changes in tactics. Btw, Premier League will be a more interesting place for sure.

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Spurs magament has lost their marbles for real 🤣 Jose haven't updated his coaching skills to this decade and "special one" as he is, he won't. Bus arriving to Tottenham in no time 😏

The main question is the engine of that bus. If it consumpts gasoline then it will be banned from many city centrals, so I recommend him to try an electric one.:atisfied:

• Like 1