Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@Livertool wrote:

that can produce nothing for attacking.

Lul, except Fabinho ofc Tongue

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

City is not in good form, but i never thought that this going to be easy peasy Geek

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Well they have had their chances, just poor finishing. Ain't over yet, great football to watch Smile

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@psrquack wrote:

And you are too naive and can't imagine what can happen. Those major clubs are losing their identity and currently they are pure joint-stock companies. Remember when Real allowed to sell their jersey without a cross in arabic states. It's nothing but profit. It will happen.

Now it's official, spanish Super Cup finals will be played in the next 3 years in Saudi-Arabia. The Superleague is closer than expected.

"India, China and Qatar had also expressed an interest in staging the tournament but Saudi Arabia’s financial offer was better."

https://en.as.com/en/2019/11/11/football/1573484765_968013.html 

XY Rank 20
Rank 20

@psrquack wrote:

@psrquack wrote:

And you are too naive and can't imagine what can happen. Those major clubs are losing their identity and currently they are pure joint-stock companies. Remember when Real allowed to sell their jersey without a cross in arabic states. It's nothing but profit. It will happen.

Now it's official, spanish Super Cup finals will be played in the next 3 years in Saudi-Arabia. The Superleague is closer than expected.

"India, China and Qatar had also expressed an interest in staging the tournament but Saudi Arabia’s financial offer was better."

https://en.as.com/en/2019/11/11/football/1573484765_968013.html 

But much more important news..."Saudi women will be allowed to attend the three games freely, without restrictions and wearing whatever clothes they feel is appropriate!"

Highlighted
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

@psrquack 

Rofl

Italy plays (played) its Supercup in China. Who cares? That's like ICC with rules and without a fantasy trophy. Regular season games are the benchmark here.

@XY wrote:

But much more important news..."Saudi women will be allowed to attend the three games freely, without restrictions and wearing whatever clothes they feel is appropriate!"

giphy

@XY 

WWE had an event lately in Saudi-Arabia and some women in attendance were not covered up. Absolutely haram, if you ask me...Laugh

cc5774cb-first-woman-driver-in-kabul

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

@WuDu: I'm sure you know the tale about the wolf, his leg and the seven goatlings.

0 Likes
psrquack Rank 26
Rank 26

I like articles like this:

https://www.thisisanfield.com/2019/11/jurgen-klopp-calls-for-var-improvements-at-coaches-conference/ 

And contains nothing. Yes, they shall make improvements, but exactly what kind of improvements? I hate those generic speec about “The discussions on that are really important and we have to start them.” A big blabla.

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 22
Rank 22

30790785b17367b9f94ab519f1e4d3e0

His jobs are definitely not getting more prestigious...At this rate, he's taking over Fulham in 2022.

"I only understand friendship or scorched earth."
–Roger Ailes