LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Not often i get bored watching champions play but this Arsenal is so bad that it is like stealing candy from kids. If i wouldn't know better, i would think that Mourinho is coaching. Shame :annoyed:

OG might soon feel the heat too, can't lose to CP at home. Lucky for them Southampton next, they can't lose that one.... or can they?

But Pukki party carries on :atisfied:

1682594978_giphy(1).gif.73da5e9f00214ad3252d09770b0a2b24.gif

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The obvious extrapolation after the last two games involving Bayern:

SCP>>>>>>>>>>>Tottenham! :Popeye:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@marius0928 wrote:

Tothenham lose again  will be last game for Pochettino ???:)))))

Should be out soon. Not only lose but with what numbers, seems they didn't even fight no more. Bummer really as he did great job for many years in there. I hope they find manager that gets them flying again and he does good purchases in january. I think spurs already have many players that would like to find new team so if they don't find any credibility for future, they might have to start pretty much from the scratch.

@Eldred wrote:

A bit early even for you guys, you normally celebrate winning it in April (or wasn’t it January last year)

Having said that, can’t see you tossing it away this year!

So far so good but december/january might be really tough again. Therefore all advantage is more than welcome :)