LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@JRE wrote:

No Arsenal do not win the Premier League this season but they will manage top 4. Liverpool win this year

Agree, Arsenal will improve to top 4 :)

Pool wins? Going to be really tough especially with club wc mixing things up. I am afraid they run out of steam at some point and meanwhile City reaches gap that can't be catched :scared:

Hope that Arsenal, Tottenham and ManU + others can take points out of City that we have more even season this year where around 90 points is enough for title, then pool has a good chance.

• Like 2

It will be very hard for Arsenal to break into top 4. How exactly they improved? 

Massively overpaid Pepe proven only in one or two seasons if you being generous. Great last season but it well could be one season wonder and i could easily see him flopping and being loaned to Lyon with 30mln price at the start of next season.

Ceballos-little similar to Pepe. One great season at Betis in la liga and one good at segunda. Then he is frozen for two years. Top talent but could be well damaged cause of those two years and destined to Canales like career. Did he played in those 2 years two full matches? 😏 Oh maybe in u21 if like to count that :atisfied: Who made better business Arsenal or Tottenham with Lo Celso who is in exact place that Ceballos was when he was leaving Betis?

Luiz-massive liability. He could play 5-10 good matches but then he will have two weeks of mental farts and it will be all over for Arsenal top 4 hopes. There is reason why Chelsea sold him for just 8mln when they cant buy new players. Pair of Luiz-Mustafi will be meme worthy and cant wait to see it 🤣

Tierney-There is something strange in fact that apart Arsenal no top team was tracking him. Why Leicester wasnt after him? He looks promising but will he be able to put aside Bellerin? Doubtfull.

City and Liverpool is locked. Tottenham also if they dont sell Eriksen. If they would it well could be very long season for them fighting for CL spot. Then open season for 4th with ManU, WestHam, Wolverhampton, even Chelsea and Everton. 

If Pepe will become a hit there is a chance for top 4 but it will be very close race. As for trophies, carabobo cup is the only thing 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Can't really say about Pepe and Ceballos until i see them play but as long as they move Özil deeper in the bench they are upgrade. Same goes for Luiz, in that defence he is only upgrade. So i don't see Arsenal has weekened in anyway, more like other way around so top 4 is totally reasonable.

I would be much more worried about Chelsea or ManU. Chelsea is total question mark and Solskaer needs to have results quite fast. He had his honey moon result wise (play was still bad for me) but then it was back to "normal"

Not saying ManU will fail but possibility is greater than with Arsenal. If i would bet first manager to be sacked, it would be OG or Lampard

@XY wrote:

PL.thumb.png.2ab5e87cd6350488ef73cf5f2f2d7b64.png

But for serious,if you take Liverpool for next three seasons you could make a bit of profit with 4,00 😏 

Will wait a bit to see what Mauricio have on mind,but 15,00 is too attractive.

Strikers situation needs to be cleared...V. Janssen is out of shape,Llorente is piece of wood...

Looking forward to see E. Lamela from the start,without injuries if possibe.

But WTF is with wolves,for real,just behind Arsenal???

This season I thought Brighton would be relegated,but there were worst clubs than them...I am taking them next season to be relegated (@3,20).

Newcomers looks good.

Your first thoughts @Livertool ?

Little update...

PL.thumb.png.5b21c57835d99ba78d83ea00b462eb91.png

Tottenham added two very nice signings (Lo Celso and NDombèlé).I like those two a lot,and that is the field Tottenham needed to sort out.

Just one more backup striker and I am jumping on @19,00.

Glad to see Arsenal finally found defender on whom you can count on . 

the-simpsons-krusty-the-clown-160cms-lifesize-cardboard-cutout-product-image.jpg

Tempting bets...

Best Promoted Team 2019/2020-Aston Villa @1,90

Brighton relegated @2,80

Next Premier League 2019/2020 Manager to Leave-Roy Hodgson @5,00

Nicolas Pepe Markets 2019/2020 - under 10,5 goals to score @1,72

Although I like this guy a lot,line is too high.

Norwich City Markets 2019/2020 - J.Drmic to score most goals in the competition for the team @5,50

Sebastien Haller Markets 2019/2020 - under 11,5 goals to score @1,65 line is tooooooooooo high.

Tottenham to go unbeaten at home in the competition @10,00

"Thou Pukki is best scorer in the world atm that 9.5 is quite high. Lot better defending in pl and not so many chances per game so you will have to make goals with very high%. Having said that still i believe in 13 goals "

They heard you Livertool ,line is now 8,5 goals for @1,85/1,85. :Smile:

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

They heard you Livertool ,line is now 8,5 goals for @1,85/1,85. 😃

Yeah, shouldn't give tips here, big brother watching 😛

Agree with almost everything with you there.

Pool will win and Firmino looked sharp against City(unlike Salah who tried too hard and was being too selfish), Tottenham should be strong just as long key players stays fit as not much help coming from bench. They should have also ditched Rose and get better player instead, he has seen his prime days. Pukki must play well from the start or Drmic might take over so it is classis 60%-50% bet :D (hard to see them both being in field same time). Brighton will relegated imo too, with Newcastle...

Aston Villa made lot of transfers but idk if they will be best newcomers, could be worst too 🤫

Hodgson ain't going anywhere :laugh: Solid defence as always and now that Zaha stays, he makes goals they need to win now and then, often enough that CP continues in the middle sector of table.

:Laugh:

Loris Karius right now:

giphy

:Rofl:

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Hoping for quick recovery for Alisson, ain't too convinced about Adrian. Bottom corners really seem to be weak spot for him and it seems teams has scouted that well. Defence very shaky too and we should see goals from both sides today so BTS @1.74

Same thing to Arsenal - Burnley @2.00 

Norwich - Newcastle over 2,5 @2.02

Wigan - Leeds over 2,5 @1.95 

source.gif.8e4522429522f6de19f4fb4772630da3.gif

• Like 5