LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@cris1285 wrote:

WTF @XY , thats a betslip :wow: 🆒

Thanks @cris1285😉

Even though results looks "comfortable",it were far from it...Midtjylland hitted the crossbar in around 80. min for 2:1...Athletic Club putted a lots of pressure on Sevilla in second half.They also hitted the crossbar just before Sevilla made 2:0...

Slikovni rezultat za shamrock

:atisfied:

*probably will make a one more,this week, as last rounds are in France and Italy... 😉 will post!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Purps wrote:

Can't imagine a nicer way to start his Premiership career for Pukki, than the season opening match on a Friday night at Anfield. Sure will be memorable for him 🆒

Nice start for sure :) I just wish he stays at Norwich and we see him play at pl. Few rumours out there :wonder:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Livertool wrote:

Do we go for community league? Only two participant last year :dissatisfied:

@Livertool  Yeah, why not. Competitions without a prize don't seem to get much love here, but I'm playing all the fantasy leagues anyhow so might aswell join the community league on this one too.

I'll put up one for the BundesLiga fantasy a little closer to the start of the season unless someone else does it first. Played that for the first time last season and it's awesome. The points scoring and also the substitutions during the matchday and some other stuff too make it a lot more diverse than the premier league fantasy.

:peace:

• Like 2

@Purps wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Do we go for community league? Only two participant last year :dissatisfied:

@Livertool  Yeah, why not. Competitions without a prize don't seem to get much love here, but I'm playing all the fantasy leagues anyhow so might aswell join the community league on this one too.

I'll put up one for the BundesLiga fantasy a little closer to the start of the season unless someone else does it first. Played that for the first time last season and it's awesome. The points scoring and also the substitutions during the matchday and some other stuff too make it a lot more diverse than the premier league fantasy.

:peace:

#metoo 

I made Unibet community league and pw for that is : kpatj5 and Unibet community h2h and pw is : ubk1k7 so all free to join. No prices (or who knows) but for victory anyways :Tongue:

• Like 2

@XY wrote:

The Real Slim Shady! 😉

Slikovni rezultat za mesut ozil new image

Is that :Heart::Heart::Heart: sign meant to mean "LA"? I think Mesut hasn't yet fully understand how cameras work...:Rofl:

Speaking of Özil and Kolasinac:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/arsenal-fans-hail-sead-kolasinac-18778928

"Arsenal fans have hailed the brave actions of Sead Kolasinac after he fought off knife-wielding thugs who attacked him and Mesut Ozil."

:Scared:

London under Sadiq Khan is really prospering...:Rofl::Laugh::Veryhappy:

Edit by Jeppe-Unibet: Language against community guidelines.

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@XY wrote:

Slikovni rezultat za mesut ozil new image

But how come no one spotted Joleon Lescott behind Mesut?! :Wonder:

Yeah,after that incident,only logical move from Emery is to put Özil on a left wing so Sead Kolašinac can have his back next season. :Rofl:

@XY 

Nah, whenever things get serious, Özil disappears...:laugh:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

First var and maybe next sin bins???? 🤣😪:dissatisfied:

http://www.thefa.com/news/2019/jul/29/sin-bins-launched-for-2019-20-season-290719

Slikovni rezultat za punishing kids gif

If they hire 2 more officials,current 7 (3+4) are just not enough,then it make sense. :Wink:

Yeah. I would also throw in therapist so referees could talk about their feelings after they get few bad words for poor judgements :Smirk:

Another way to go would be using referees like Collina, one actually with authority and respect, and not let every sissy be ref just cause they want but ain't got what it takes :)

• Like 3