LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Shame they lose that 2 goals that quick, but theres still chance, one goal only. I can see situation that City will draw.....and Liverpool also :laugh:

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

@XY wrote:

Here is mine...

betslip.thumb.png.98f7608ce381a8bcb3a15e75e021b633.png

Note : Man U. is banker :Wink:

lost.thumb.png.39c11b465b2bb7dce82f51460011842a.pngwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FJack-Nicholson.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif?signature=FCP-M5EriZwBy9jJnZnVh7Liuak=&source=http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com

What is going on Ole???? Knew City's one will be thight on a cards...and late Arsenal goal?! :Disappointed:

At least some consolation :Cash:

won.png.a8b1f64e6f9b3ec8842f4b16f4931723.png

• Like 2

Well, that is it. It was interesting season to the final day. Congrats to poopypants :)

Bitter 2nd place but what can you do when you lose only once (to champs), concede least goals and play best football 😛 and that is not enough. Maybe perfect one next :D

Got to hope that few teams improve their efforts so title race is more even and more mixed results.

And ofc Pukki party will be on next season so it will be interesting one to see finnish player once again in pl :rockon:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Well, that is it. It was interesting season to the final day. Congrats to poopypants :)

Bitter 2nd place but what can you do when you lose only once (to champs), concede least goals and play best football 😛 and that is not enough. Maybe perfect one next :D

Got to hope that few teams improve their efforts so title race is more even and more mixed results.

And ofc Pukki party will be on next season so it will be interesting one to see finnish player once again in pl :rockon:

Well said,but I think they will be emotionally empty after this one. 

Depends of how CL final will finish also,of course.

About Pukki :D He already had opportunities,IMO,and never made that one step forward.Solid player,at least. 😉

• Like 1

It was a terrific race right to the end and Liverpool pushed City all the way, 14 wins in a row just to stay ahead. Most points ever by runners up, top goal scorers, most clean sheets, fewest defeats (not sure that they played best football) but City had more wins and more goals. Totally absorbing fight and it could happen again next season.

Good luck 'Pool and Spurs in Champions League, should be a great game, and of course hopefully a treble by City. 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Livertool wrote:

Yes ban them. And while at it also give pl title where it belongs 😛

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2019/05/13/man-city-risk-champions-league-ban-uefafinancial-investigation/

:Rofl: then odds next season will be 1.05 in favour for Man C. 

PL.thumb.png.e077a19bc95584ded517fbfa8ee7f2e1.png

But for serious,if you take Liverpool for next three seasons you could make a bit of profit with 4,00 :Cheeky: 

Will wait a bit to see what Mauricio have on mind,but 15,00 is too attractive.

Strikers situation needs to be cleared...V. Janssen is out of shape,Llorente is piece of wood...

Looking forward to see E. Lamela from the start,without injuries if possibe.

But WTF is with wolves,for real,just behind Arsenal???

This season I thought Brighton would be relegated,but there were worst clubs than them...I am taking them next season to be relegated (@3,20).

Newcomers looks good.

Your first thoughts @Livertool ?

I dont think Liverpool will repeat the season next year (and never for that matter). They will bring new players (maybe lose Mane?) and this will change the very delicate dynamic that this team have (similar to Klopp Dortmund). Season with euro/world cup is always mad with injuries so it could be this way too. Good thing for Liverpool is that City will be also below 90 points. My opinion is that this team stagnate, there is no player there that Barcelona/Real would meet with open arms where Liverpool got a few. Their biggest adv is the Pep system but they will be tired of it next season IMO. This was last Aguero top season (he was still invincible in biggest matches and never forget this pen 😛) with more than 20 goals and Jesus is overrated as fook. He could be Firmino, but in few years of regular playing for Hoffenheim or something, not bein subbed in City. So, this will be very interesting season and more interesting whol will they bring.

Fekir will bring Liverpool down. He can make some world class plays but then dissapears completely. Not a team player that Liverpool needs. De Ligt massive talent but is he suited for PL? I tend to think that no. In his first season(s) he would be very much like Lindelof. Coutinho, i would not take him back, could be useful but with the wages he would be liability. Cover for Arnold/Robertson maybe Firmino, maybe cause Origi is a real hero of the season :popeye:. Offload Lovren/Sturridge/Camacho/Shaqiri. Some offensive midfielder was missing in few matches, but again this would change the dynamic/style of this team that i dont think it needs to be changed. Klopp could go Tottenham way IMO. No transfers could be a blessing.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Povezana slika

What Euro/World cup? Why Man C.would care if any of their players would be good for Real or Barca??? They are not academy club,FFS.
Tired of the Pep's system??? Really? Can you tell me better system/stile of play?
Jesus overrated? Poor guy had only 1019minutes this season! Will get more next season,for sure.

What about Fekir? De Ligt? Coutinho??? You are talking about players that are still in their clubs...What is the point?
IMO,Liverpool will not go into big shopping this time,as they dont need to.

• Like 1

Real/Barca doesnt want, you dont have top players. Dont get triggered :happy:. De Bruyne looked like one but season ago, in this one he was much worse. They would want NOW at least 4 Liverpool players, Van Dijk/Salah/Mane/Allison and at some point they will go for them. Robertson could also do great at both. City have good players but most of them are overrated/overpaid and the results are Guardiola and depth. All his team gets tired of the system, it was apparent in Barcelona and In Munchen, thats my point. And Euro is next year, you do know that seasons with tournaments are diffrent then the ones without it? :scared:

Liverpool have a better chance of repeating the season than when they've previously come close. They won't lose Salah this year like they lost Coutinho/Suarez/Torres etc. And next year there will be a tightening of the top 6. More points taken off each other. I expect 90 pts to be enough next year. 

Hope they win ❤️♥️❤️ all. :)

• Like 1

Wow, odds there already :D

Way too early to say much anything most of teams until we see who is going to be manager or transferred. Ofc Pool and City will be up there cause i don't think there will be dramatic changes either of them and both have proved that play is good and improving season after season. But there i see also biggest failing opportunity for City. Maybe they should change some of their key players (if they can and don't get banned for transfers) as it happens often when teams win multiple titles, same heat and passion just ain't there anymore unless fresh meat is being brought to field.

Arsenal and Tottenham will surely be up there somewhere.

Chelsea wide open when Sarri is probly out of there. Who is going to manager and players too. But with Abramovich money you can always make decent club :D  

ManU future is going to be cloudy. Idk if OG will be their saviour. Sure they had their honeymoon but even in then the play wasn't good what i saw but up to him to prove me wrong. Pogba leaving will be massive lose and i don't see top players to have so much interest to move there as no cl and uncertain future otherwise too.

By the way why is it that all players want to join team that play cl? Do they just want to play in there or do they really want to win it? If they want to win then there is only one team to join and that is pool ofc so welcome Pogba :Tongue: Yeah, won't be happening but he is just the kind of player we would need to replace Gini or Hendo. Then we would have real threat from middle too with both sides of field. Good luck defending that :) But we will see...

Hard to say about newcomers too. Hope that they do good but you never know when they come from championship where they dominate and next year will be teams that they have to defend more. Few spot on singnings can improve much to survive.

But Pukki is like fine wine, improving all the time :D Perfect season would be around 10 goals for him and Norwich avoiding relegation :)

• Like 1

@jerry wrote:

I dont think Liverpool will repeat the season next year (and never for that matter). They will bring new players (maybe lose Mane?) and this will change the very delicate dynamic that this team have (similar to Klopp Dortmund). Season with euro/world cup is always mad with injuries so it could be this way too.

MelodicDelectableEasteuropeanshepherd-small

The BVB was dead broke and almost wiped out because of it 16 years ago! The Klopp BVB still had to deal with the task of eliminating some of that debt and being restricted in terms of transfer fees and salaries they could offer! This lead to a steady exodus of our MOST IMPORTANT players at that time. Player of the season Nuri Sahin went to Real Madrid after 10/11, Shinji Kagawa left after we won the double in 11/12, Mario Götze left for Bayern after we reached the UCL final in 12/13, Lewandowski left for Bayern after 13/14. Those players were world-class players at that time, of course replacing them on a budget was difficult. Liverpool doesn't have that problem since they are loaded.

Having said that, Liverpool is used to having their stars replaced if you look at the past 5 years, starting with Suarez in 14/15, Sterling in 15/16 and Coutinho in 17/18.

Btw, anybody that saw Ajax play in the UCL this season and wasn't impressed by de Ligt should take a long hard look in the mirror. Dude's an absolute beast!

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

But Pukki is like fine wine, improving all the time :D Perfect season would be around 10 goals for him and Norwich avoiding relegation :)

But for real,what is it about you and Pukki? 😃

Do you have a % in his contract?

Do you follow scandinavian soccer?

I am a bit short there,with informations,as language is thugh.Think even egyptians would have a problem... 🤣

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

But for real,what is it about you and Pukki? 😃

Do you have a % in his contract?

Do you follow scandinavian soccer?

I am a bit short there,with informations,as language is thugh.Think even egyptians would have a problem... 🤣

Pukki from Finland as i, does it need more? :atisfied: We have so few players to cheer for at the moment that you have be glad for every success. Even small ones.

• Like 1

I think backing (w cashing out midway in mind) one of the good underdog for top 4 can be a good deal the next season, like Wolves, Everton or Leicester. MU can loose Pogba, and with no CL, this terrible roster wont be better. Chelsea will deffo loose Hazard, and they are banned from signings. You never know w Tottenham, Son had his very best season, but w Kane on his side he is not that good, and Eriksen can leave too. Arsenal is locked on fifth as always hehe. Nahh, they have good odds for top 4 too, i think there is a value actually. 

City will win again NID. This was the perfect chance for Pool, but... you know. Or "no way Jose" @Livertool ? 🤣

• Like 1

@cris1285 wrote:

City will win again NID. This was the perfect chance for Pool, but... you know. Or "no way Jose" @Livertool ? 🤣

Well it wasn't that far. Miracle kick from Kompany saved you 🤣 Good luck counting that happening again 😏

But Everton and Leicester could be worth a shot as it could be quite difficult season for United and Chelsea so there may be some room for surprises. Kind of lottery though to say at this point.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

Here is my ticket for this weekend's 250€ Unibet open final (Malta). 😉

159199712_250.thumb.png.ea63fb9d85e7066723c5652e3f2881d4.png

win.thumb.png.a7b91d6763a5a26c73cb3b1bb3aad647.png

Tzk7GG.gif

BUT,was not in a mood to play finale. :Annoyed:

Been watching Lex's stream till 2AM...my mind and body connected pretty late next day therefore...  

money saved for the next one. :Cash:

Good bad luck to those who are about to battle for Malta!

Povezana slika

• Like 2