cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

@jerry wrote:

I dont think Liverpool will repeat the season next year (and never for that matter). They will bring new players (maybe lose Mane?) and this will change the very delicate dynamic that this team have (similar to Klopp Dortmund). Season with euro/world cup is always mad with injuries so it could be this way too.

MelodicDelectableEasteuropeanshepherd-small

The BVB was dead broke and almost wiped out because of it 16 years ago! The Klopp BVB still had to deal with the task of eliminating some of that debt and being restricted in terms of transfer fees and salaries they could offer! This lead to a steady exodus of our MOST IMPORTANT players at that time. Player of the season Nuri Sahin went to Real Madrid after 10/11, Shinji Kagawa left after we won the double in 11/12, Mario Götze left for Bayern after we reached the UCL final in 12/13, Lewandowski left for Bayern after 13/14. Those players were world-class players at that time, of course replacing them on a budget was difficult. Liverpool doesn't have that problem since they are loaded.

Having said that, Liverpool is used to having their stars replaced if you look at the past 5 years, starting with Suarez in 14/15, Sterling in 15/16 and Coutinho in 17/18.

Btw, anybody that saw Ajax play in the UCL this season and wasn't impressed by de Ligt should take a long hard look in the mirror. Dude's an absolute beast!

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool wrote:

But Pukki is like fine wine, improving all the time Very Happy Perfect season would be around 10 goals for him and Norwich avoiding relegation Smile

But for real,what is it about you and Pukki? Smile
Do you have a % in his contract?

Do you follow scandinavian soccer?
I am a bit short there,with informations,as language is thugh.Think even egyptians would have a problem... Rofl

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

But Pukki is like fine wine, improving all the time Very Happy Perfect season would be around 10 goals for him and Norwich avoiding relegation Smile

But for real,what is it about you and Pukki? Smile
Do you have a % in his contract?

Do you follow scandinavian soccer?
I am a bit short there,with informations,as language is thugh.Think even egyptians would have a problem... Rofl

Pukki from Finland as i, does it need more?  We have so few players to cheer for at the moment that you have be glad for every success. Even small ones.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Here is my ticket for this weekend's 250€ Unibet open final (Malta). Wink

250€.png

cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

I think backing (w cashing out midway in mind) one of the good underdog for top 4 can be a good deal the next season, like Wolves, Everton or Leicester. MU can loose Pogba, and with no CL, this terrible roster wont be better. Chelsea will deffo loose Hazard, and they are banned from signings. You never know w Tottenham, Son had his very best season, but w Kane on his side he is not that good, and Eriksen can leave too. Arsenal is locked on fifth as always hehe. Nahh, they have good odds for top 4 too, i think there is a value actually. 

City will win again NID. This was the perfect chance for Pool, but... you know. Or "no way Jose" @Livertool ? Rofl

XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Somebody with a good free live stream Leeds-Derby?

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@XY wrote:

found! Wink

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@cris1285 wrote:

City will win again NID. This was the perfect chance for Pool, but... you know. Or "no way Jose" @Livertool ? Rofl

Well it wasn't that far. Miracle kick from Kompany saved you Rofl Good luck counting that happening again Smirk

But Everton and Leicester could be worth a shot as it could be quite difficult season for United and Chelsea so there may be some room for surprises. Kind of lottery though to say at this point.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

@XY wrote:

Derby showing balls Very Happy

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@XY wrote:

Here is my ticket for this weekend's 250€ Unibet open final (Malta). Wink

250€.png

win.png

BUT,was not in a mood to play finale. Annoyed
Been watching Lex's stream till 2AM...my mind and body connected pretty late next day therefore...  

money saved for the next one. Cash

Good bad luck to those who are about to battle for Malta!

Povezana slika