LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Rejoice that I do not play. Yesterday, Jurgen called and i said to him: I have a lot of work in the garden, maybe for the final :)

ps. Van Dijk must score in 18:00-18:59 -  this is only important :)

"Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises."

@Livertool wrote:

@XY wrote:

You didn't heard? Stubbe-Unibet killed it 🤣

And side note: stubbe is awesome. Don't diss him or hit by tool. And it ain't screwdriver but ten ton hammer :happy:

You are quite cheap...he probably extended one of your many freeroll ticket.He is lucky because me and my team are not complete.When we are,we will hit hard.RNG solver to be present!  

Coming soon...after an 2.30.1 update  🤣

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

@XY wrote:

You didn't heard? Stubbe-Unibet killed it 🤣

And side note: stubbe is awesome. Don't diss him or hit by tool. And it ain't screwdriver but ten ton hammer :happy:

You are quite cheap...he probably extended one of your many freeroll ticket.He is lucky because me and my team are not complete.When we are,we will hit hard.RNG solver to be present!  

Coming soon...after an 2.30.1 update  🤣

No, i don't remember he doing anything special, just fast answers/solutions for everyone. Marco for those i miss though :laugh:

ter Stegen throwing his arm up to complain after a regular goal like Manuel Neuer in his prime...:laugh:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

4 great chances by Barca in 18 minutes, that's not going to work for Pool much longer...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@Livertool wrote:

Leicester @2.52 and Everton @3.65 for win if there ain't nothing too weird in their line ups :)

Thugh for me to back a sides that have nothing to fight for...especially such as Everton this season with the heavy swings. 😏

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Leicester @2.52 and Everton @3.65 for win if there ain't nothing too weird in their line ups :)

Thugh for me to back a sides that have nothing to fight for...especially such as Everton this season with the heavy swings. 😏

Nothing to gain, true. Motivation to win top teams will be there i think. Tottenham and Chelsea probly just waiting for season finales and especially spurs have line up problems. Not 100% bets, just educated guesses ;)

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

@XY wrote:

@Livertool wrote:

Nothing to gain, true. Motivation to win top teams will be there i think. Tottenham and Chelsea probly just waiting for season finales and especially spurs have line up problems. Not 100% bets, just educated guesses ;)

tott.png.b81f9c0f8993984cc23ab1b6de1b5540.png

hmmmm... :Rofl:

• Like 1