LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@BroederTuck received an answer on this one:

"Ruling B.5.14 refers to this:

If two or more Participants share the applicable finishing positions and no odds have been offered for a
drawn outcome, the payout will be calculated by dividing the stake by the number of participants
sharing those certain positions and are settled accordingly."

:)

Former Community Moderator

Just when you thought you saw everything in football....this comes out.

1 May 2019

"Rio Ferdinand appeared to be taking advice from Edwin van der Sar on Tuesday amid speculation the former defender is being lined up as Manchester United's new sporting director".

Second to last round.

Arsenal will surely win Brighton so to ensure that Brighton has all the motivation and fighting spirit in last match against City, it is up to Cardiff to win today. And why not as CP has pretty much nothing to gain or lose.

Liverpool is is madmode and will crush Newcastle. Leicester has nothing to play for but i believe motivation is there as everyone wants to do good against top teams and heck they already won City in home ground so why not at least draw 👼

Lukaku for sure out of line up if Rashford and Lingard is out too, who makes the goals so maybe Huddersfield could surprise United with decent odds.... but who cares about that 

@Livertool wrote:

Second to last round.

Lukaku for sure out of line up if Rashford and Lingard is out too, who makes the goals so maybe Huddersfield could surprise United with decent odds.... but who cares about that 

I do. 😏

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

At wrong thread i was writing that Brendan is close to become a hero. Then Kompany had some kind of seizure  :wow::wow:

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Ihenacho! :wow: 😠 :scared:

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

27 shot of Kompany in his career, 2nd in this season, first one to score.....yeah, thats about right 😏

• Like 1
the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Cometh the hour, cometh the man, as Neville said "Where would you like your statue Mr Kompany"

It's not over yet but that was far too tight for comfort.

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@jerry wrote:

Not with Shaqiri 😪:wow:

and Origi! :geek:

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"