Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marius0928 Rank 11
Rank 11

Arsenal - Man utd  

BTS  and over 2.5 goals , not so big odds .

marius0928 Rank 11
Rank 11
Highlighted
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Ole-gunnar-solskjaer-reveals-he-learnt-from-football-manager-20190202

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revealed he played when he was a player at Manchester United and it helped him develop as a manager, saying:

"When I played for Man U I relaxed by playing Football Manager.

"It's a fantastic game, I have learned a lot about football. I have learned a lot about players, especially young talent.

"It resembles real life, when it comes to who will be good players. They have done incredible research.

"...I remember thinking the same then, that I do as a manager, you want to give young guns the chance, see them develop.

"You could push a few buttons and get extra millions to buy a player. I never enjoyed that. I would rather win in spite of, than because of.

"Many of my players play FIFA and Football Manager. I think it helps them to understand football better."

Very Happy

I always knew it! Maybe I should apply for a front office job as well, I have vast experience in "Bundesliga Manager" and "EA Football Manager" as well and successfully competed in the UCL with Wacker Burghausen after revamping the roster! Cheeky

What's even crazier, in Denmark, former Bundesliga player Fabian Ernst bought 1st division club Naestved Boldklub and he said the same thing in an interview yesterday...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

He probably got a few dineros to say that...marketing,my friend. Wink

I remember,a few years ago,article came out about how someone applied for a coaching job for some lower raking english club,with a big FM resume.

They replied,"if we appoint you,it would be hard to keep other clubs away". Rofl

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

When finnish national team was searching manager afte sackin Mixu Paatelainen, i thought about applying for job with my LMA and Championship manager stats Rofl (as a joke ofc) Couldnt gone worse if they would have hired me instead of Backe.

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

charms of english "league two" Rofl

Charm.png

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

For once var would have been good. Lucky Chelsea. Shame for having such blind referees Annoyed

0 Likes
Epluribus Rank 5
Rank 5

Of topic but how the hell do I write new topic/question? Is this only way to get help/ask questions when something seams not to work? No chat or similar?

@Livertool wrote:

For once var would have been good. Lucky Chelsea. Shame for having such blind referees Annoyed

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

Chelsea´s Drinkwater charged with drink driving...

Rofl parents done all they could... Laugh

Livertool Rank 23
Rank 23

Maybe the best chance for City lose points for rest of season. Never have i wanted United to win this much and never will. Good thing that they are fighting for CL position so there shouldn't be no lack of motivation in this derby, especially in home ground. And yeah, also had vision last night Tongue

man.jpgpep.JPG