LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

He's not scored as many as last season... there has to be a why? Was last season not the anomaly? 

Also... the RS (local nickname bestowed by Blues) are having an unbelievable season. But apparently not winning every single game means the wheels have come off.

When they were flying everyone was saying 'they can't do this all season' and 'they're due a blip'. They draw a couple of games and everyone is surprised and looking for a reason. Makes me chuckle. It didn't last season though when the same level of analysis and pure panic by the media meant Everton 'needed' Allardyce.... yeah whatever. My cat could've kept us up last year but some pundits wanted to praise the gravy botherer. 

• Like 1

Ole-gunnar-solskjaer-reveals-he-learnt-from-football-manager-20190202

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer revealed he played when he was a player at Manchester United and it helped him develop as a manager, saying:

"When I played for Man U I relaxed by playing Football Manager.

"It's a fantastic game, I have learned a lot about football. I have learned a lot about players, especially young talent.

"It resembles real life, when it comes to who will be good players. They have done incredible research.

"...I remember thinking the same then, that I do as a manager, you want to give young guns the chance, see them develop.

"You could push a few buttons and get extra millions to buy a player. I never enjoyed that. I would rather win in spite of, than because of.

"Many of my players play FIFA and Football Manager. I think it helps them to understand football better."

:Veryhappy:

I always knew it! Maybe I should apply for a front office job as well, I have vast experience in "Bundesliga Manager" and "EA Football Manager" as well and successfully competed in the UCL with Wacker Burghausen after revamping the roster! :Cheeky:

What's even crazier, in Denmark, former Bundesliga player Fabian Ernst bought 1st division club Naestved Boldklub and he said the same thing in an interview yesterday...

• Like 1
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

He probably got a few dineros to say that...marketing,my friend. 😉

I remember,a few years ago,article came out about how someone applied for a coaching job for some lower raking english club,with a big FM resume.

They replied,"if we appoint you,it would be hard to keep other clubs away". 🤣

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Maybe the best chance for City lose points for rest of season. Never have i wanted United to win this much and never will. Good thing that they are fighting for CL position so there shouldn't be no lack of motivation in this derby, especially in home ground. And yeah, also had vision last night 😛

man.thumb.jpg.72a0cf691c11ee56e5d66ccf673e0de5.jpgpep.JPG.11746676705989ab5d16fb529775d533.JPG

• Like 3

I'm probably going to use same tactic here(just like prior to their CL match vs Spurs) with going for City -1 AH so if they win it's okay i guess but if they don't then it's even better cause then it's pretty much adios to leaguetitle  😃

• Like 1