cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

@Livertool wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

As i said earlier in this topic, Liverpool somehow will f@ck up this season too. They had a huge chance yesterday. 

No way Jose. Comparing to other seasons, defence is in much better form so without some major injuries no worries.

Tottenham wouldn´t make it even if Kane and Alli were able to play, certainly not without them.

If City would be in absolute top form they could challenge pool but not the way tehy are running right now.

Even rest of season schedule favours pool soon it is time to party Wink 

Are you sure there is no way Jose? Rofl

If City wins midweek, they have the lead to crush the soul of Liverpool players. Seriously, you should know better than anyone else, that there is no sure things with Liverpool, they didnt win for so many years, and now the pressure will be huge (plus a lots of games IF they beat Bayern). 

Honestly i wish Tottenham can win it, that would be hilarious without their two best players, and still not unbelieveable (considering they have only two CL matches and no more this spring), but at the moment City is the favourite IMO, looking at the standings and how Pool play right now. I hate Manchester City, so i hope Liverpool find some energy somewhere and stay on the top - if Spurs cant do the magic. 

Ohh and welcome back @Livertool, i didnt really recognize the avatar Smile

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I am absolutely sure....... when i say no way, there is usually big chance there is a way Dissatisfied

Everton is really out of shape right now so i would be very surprised if they could snatch even point from City tonight but we are back to normal saturday with Pool crushing Bournemouth Smile

West Ham game was quite bad, Firmino was terrible, Fabinho/Keita ain´t ideal for bottom of midlield and Milner struggling to play as rb which makes you wonder why they loaned Clyne out Wow But point for that wasn´t too bad, didn´t count that they win rest of the season matches like City won´t.

Everyone expected to Tottenham get some player/s january but once again no Sad Bummer. They got basically no option to rotate players at the moment and lets face it, Llorente ain´t Kane who could win games on his own.

But long way to go so we will see what happens. Tight it will be no matter what. Just the way i like it Very Happy

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
0 Likes
Highlighted
CharismaMan Rank 20
Rank 20

Need small support to victory. 

gogo.jpg

... we win together.
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Really poor match again from Liverpool. Getting a bit worried. Last 180 minutes of play and maybe a couple decent chances to make goal Sad

ManU didn´t even try to play from beginning, even less when players got injured, so it made attacking harder but still very poor. Seems that all the creativity has disappeared all the sudden and they are just throwing "lets hope for best" crosses to box.

I thought placing bet for Crystal palace on wednesday but cause of Manus injuries odds aren´t that tempting. They are about to lose match soon, seen a couple of their recent games and ain´t that convincing despite good results.

But things all good as long as we are on top, 1 point is enough and every game chance to improve Popeye

0 Likes
GR1ZZL3R Rank 23
Rank 23

It's going to be an interesting few weeks now.

True that Liverpool were not convincing against Utd but City weren't really against Chelsea, and with Fernandinho out that could be a big factor with the pressure on. Tottenham slipped up again so looking like a 2 horse race again, injuries, loss of form, that bit of luck, City still favourites but I wouldn't want to call it just yet.

It Is What It Is
Eldred Rank 10
Rank 10

Agree, City are still favourites...just! Liverpool playing poorly at the moment and their anxiety seems to be paralysing them. City have the squad and the winning mentality but they are a different beast without Fernandinho. 

0 Likes
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Do or die time... Or igi time???

0 Likes
XY Rank 19
Rank 19

@Livertool need your help... to defend or ???

help.png

Spoiler
go with -2 handicap Rofl
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

My gut tells that it will be 1-2 Smile But that may be bad news for you as my gut is usually lying mf Veryangry

Everton games seems to be really hard to predict. There is another site where you pick results for every pl game in one round and i don´t think i have any result correct for Everton, otherwise i´ve done ok.

But definitely win for Pool, lets hope for only one goal margin. GLCash