LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

@cris1285 wrote:

As i said earlier in this topic, Liverpool somehow will f@ck up this season too. They had a huge chance yesterday. 

No way Jose. Comparing to other seasons, defence is in much better form so without some major injuries no worries.

Tottenham wouldn´t make it even if Kane and Alli were able to play, certainly not without them.

If City would be in absolute top form they could challenge pool but not the way tehy are running right now.

Even rest of season schedule favours pool soon it is time to party ;) 

Sure a lot can still happen as third of the matches haven´t been played but at the moment i see no threat. So the only argument can only be that they have failed before so they will this time too :D

Maybe Arsenal will smoothen the way today by taking some points away from City. Like the odds anyways ;)

The funny thing about leagues is they can look all over one minute and a couple of results later the picture changes dramatically. Think back to Kevin Keegan's blow up against Man Utd and much more recently City were 8 pts behind Utd with only 5 games to go but came through to win. With just over a third of the season to go it's nowhere near over, a couple of slips or some niggling injuries can have a big impact. Liverpool haven't really hit a sticky patch yet, maybe they won't, but I wouldn't write off Guardiola just yet. Still lots of Premier League to come!

Welcome back @Livertool 👍

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

@Livertool wrote:

@cris1285 wrote:

As i said earlier in this topic, Liverpool somehow will f@ck up this season too. They had a huge chance yesterday. 

No way Jose. Comparing to other seasons, defence is in much better form so without some major injuries no worries.

Tottenham wouldn´t make it even if Kane and Alli were able to play, certainly not without them.

If City would be in absolute top form they could challenge pool but not the way tehy are running right now.

Even rest of season schedule favours pool soon it is time to party ;) 

Are you sure there is no way Jose? 🤣

If City wins midweek, they have the lead to crush the soul of Liverpool players. Seriously, you should know better than anyone else, that there is no sure things with Liverpool, they didnt win for so many years, and now the pressure will be huge (plus a lots of games IF they beat Bayern). 

Honestly i wish Tottenham can win it, that would be hilarious without their two best players, and still not unbelieveable (considering they have only two CL matches and no more this spring), but at the moment City is the favourite IMO, looking at the standings and how Pool play right now. I hate Manchester City, so i hope Liverpool find some energy somewhere and stay on the top - if Spurs cant do the magic. 

Ohh and welcome back @Livertool, i didnt really recognize the avatar 😃

• Like 1

I am absolutely sure....... when i say no way, there is usually big chance there is a way :dissatisfied:

Everton is really out of shape right now so i would be very surprised if they could snatch even point from City tonight but we are back to normal saturday with Pool crushing Bournemouth :)

West Ham game was quite bad, Firmino was terrible, Fabinho/Keita ain´t ideal for bottom of midlield and Milner struggling to play as rb which makes you wonder why they loaned Clyne out :wow: But point for that wasn´t too bad, didn´t count that they win rest of the season matches like City won´t.

Everyone expected to Tottenham get some player/s january but once again no :( Bummer. They got basically no option to rotate players at the moment and lets face it, Llorente ain´t Kane who could win games on his own.

But long way to go so we will see what happens. Tight it will be no matter what. Just the way i like it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Really poor match again from Liverpool. Getting a bit worried. Last 180 minutes of play and maybe a couple decent chances to make goal :(

ManU didn´t even try to play from beginning, even less when players got injured, so it made attacking harder but still very poor. Seems that all the creativity has disappeared all the sudden and they are just throwing "lets hope for best" crosses to box.

I thought placing bet for Crystal palace on wednesday but cause of Manus injuries odds aren´t that tempting. They are about to lose match soon, seen a couple of their recent games and ain´t that convincing despite good results.

But things all good as long as we are on top, 1 point is enough and every game chance to improve :popeye:

It's going to be an interesting few weeks now.

True that Liverpool were not convincing against Utd but City weren't really against Chelsea, and with Fernandinho out that could be a big factor with the pressure on. Tottenham slipped up again so looking like a 2 horse race again, injuries, loss of form, that bit of luck, City still favourites but I wouldn't want to call it just yet.

• Like 1

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

My gut tells that it will be 1-2 :) But that may be bad news for you as my gut is usually lying mf 😠

Everton games seems to be really hard to predict. There is another site where you pick results for every pl game in one round and i don´t think i have any result correct for Everton, otherwise i´ve done ok.

But definitely win for Pool, lets hope for only one goal margin. GL:cash:

• Like 1

Wtf Auba? 90 min penalty....fail😠 I had Arsenal to win😠

Wtf Nurnberg? 10 min penalty .... fail. I had over 0.5 gls between 0-15 minutes. Then a look at who failed. Some dude with 3 gls. I was like wtf? Why does dude like that take penalty? Maybe cause he is their top scorer. LMAO and FU 😠

Empoli - Parma. Tried to place over 0.5 gls before 15 minutes. Odds 10. As i was putting stake, betting closed and 0-1.

So far so good to day. FU BETTING GODS 😠

Klopp turning into Roy Hodgson?

He seems to be happy now with 0-0 results. All the beautiful pressing, which many times produce goals or goal attemps, gone. With Fabinho/Keita , Wijnaldum and Henderson in midfield there isn´t enough skills to create good attacks from center of the field as we have seen in recent games. Best effort from the middle yesterday came from Matip drippling (I guess out of frustation) and that tells a lot 🤣 These days attacking is only based with crosses or long passes trying to get behind defence line and those are easy to defend when attacks are slow and opponent got time to organise their defend. Who knows why Shaqiri don´t play anymore, he would be one player that could create chances.

Hard to blame man who has got Liverpool in position with real chance to win title but how many games he needs to see that if we create 0-3 good goal attemps per game, that just isn´t enough to win that title.

• Like 2

@Livertool wrote:

Klopp turning into Roy Hodgson?

Hard to blame man who has got Liverpool in position with real chance to win title but how many games he needs to see that if we create 0-3 good goal attemps per game, that just isn´t enough to win that title.

Don't you dare...

e02e1cfaef

• Like 3
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Rest of season schedule

Liverpool:

Burnley (H), Fulham (A), Tottenham (H), Southampton (A), Chelsea (H), Cardiff (A), Huddersfield (H), Newcastle (A), Wolves (H)

Man C: 

Watford (H), Fulham (A), Cardiff (H), Crystal P (A), Tottenham (H), Man U (A), Burnley (A), Leicester (H), Brighton (A)

Maybe Crystal P or Leicester does miracle and win City twice is one season and United continues with great form and snatch points :Wonder: or then City will win them all and no questions asked. Hard to say.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

help.png.92f2e089f11bb5e2fe3ce838f0f4c845.png

go with -2 handicap 🤣

Lost a flip... :teardrop:

Couldn't agree more with you @Livertool  about everything,but have you seen Salah anywhere lately?!

Liverpool against Bayern looked completely clueless in the final third.Same thing was seen in Man.U match,where,to be honest,they needed to score a goal considering early injuries for Man.U.

They are missing that chemistry between top three!                                                                                                                   Yesterdays match could have gone to any team in a final 20min,therefore 1point is good for Liverpool.My only ? is why Milner didnt start instead of G. Wijnaldum?

Must point out Dignes "move of the match"...Chasing Salah to the middle of the pitch and then coming back to clear the ball in front of Arnold is nothing but for a BIG APPLAUD! :inlove:

van Dijk was briliant also,but that is something already ordinary from him. 😉

Anyway,match against Bayern will be very interesting! If top three does not "click" soon,they will be in a big trouble.

• Like 1

@XY wrote:

,but have you seen Salah anywhere lately?!

I saw him here, should have scored but no. Maybe he is lacking some confidence but i don´t see that he is playing worse overall. If pool just could generate more good chances for him, goals will come, confidence back and then he is on fire again :D

@Livertool wrote:

@XY wrote:

,but have you seen Salah anywhere lately?!

I saw him here, should have scored but no. Maybe he is lacking some confidence but i don´t see that he is playing worse overall. If pool just could generate more good chances for him, goals will come, confidence back and then he is on fire again :D

:dissatisfied: I actually think he underperformed lately.From Bayern match till Everton.I dont see desire in him anymore.

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/match/2018-19/first-team/fixtures-and-results  you can see some stats here that proves that.

Will see against Burnley...

Salah who? This is no goal: 

1285459316_ScreenShot2019-03-04at16_56_59.png.83bebd7c1d1bcf13cb5fc88995c5185f.png

Is he an overrated player, is he a typical one-season-wonder? Early to judge, but its an interesting question. Against the rivals (top7) he scored only once, and had one assist, both against Arsenal at home. Other than that 0 0 0 0 0, like Bournemouth on saturday. Yeah, i know he scored 17 goals, but who cares if only one came when it really mattered (actually didnt even matter because Firmino took care of the business that game). His poor form can be the reason why they have less shots than last year, even tho their shooting accuracy is significantly better. I dont know, on paper the midfield just got better this season, but maybe Henderson & co are tiring them out in defense? I was wondering, last year Liverpool didnt really care defense (and it was so much fun to watch them), while this year is different, and they have 15+ clean sheets. Its really interesting what happened w them, analysing, looking the stats, but this situation is really like hell and heaven in few months. "No way Jose", but looks like this ship has sailed again. 

@cris1285 wrote:

Is he an overrated player, is he a typical one-season-wonder? 

That is pretty harsh 🤣

valioliiga.JPG.edb473fdfd2ae14facb10d8a2e4d4df6.JPG

You can´t expect him to improve every season, especially when he nailed it last season, can you?

Lets blame the wind (i really hope this is some sort of mediagame by Klopp to get attention on him rather players or then he is just losing it)