LOTS OF PREMIER LEAGUE

Livertool

Im thinking to place a bet on Spurs to win the title @9.00. IMO there is a huge value. City looks so vulnerable, and considering Guardiola`s teams are always weaker in the second half of the season, that one point advantage right now can be enough for Tottenham. Liverpool is a massive favourite ATM, but they are loosers for a very long time, they didnt win the Premier League yet, so im not sure they can make it. I can imagine somehow they will f*ck up again, #Gerrardslips. 

@cris1285 I think you would have the value in Spurs but I wouldn't write City off just yet. Yes they are having a sticky patch but all teams do at one point or another and I just can't see Liverpool beating every lower team the rest of the season, although it is about time they came back to where they used to be. Could talk of the manager's job at United unsettle Spurs, it has happened many times to other clubs and could be unsettling. A long way to go yet and loads of great football to come, it could yet be a close 3 horse race, gl. 😃

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Don’t write City off just yet, they are more than capable of winning it, particularly because the team have experience at winning trophies. Liverpool are firing on all cylinders but the weight of expectation on them is huge having never won the Premier League. They buckled under it last time and have a habit of choking and not quite getting over the line. We’ll see what happens on Thursday, if City lose then it’s as good as over.

• 2 weeks later...

@JRE wrote:

That match doesn't feel quite safe but I think Tottenham has the advantage of playing at home.

It's kinda sad when you are a big team from Premier League and have to call Wembley 'home' for so many seasons :speechless:

I backed BTS on another site when the odds were ~1.7(I'm quite happy I already placed the bet when I see that the odds now are ~1.50 and I don't know if I would have played it at this odds) but I agree with you that the Spurs should win this even tho the Red Devils have quite a sick run ATM- what did Solskjaer do to the players or what Mourinho didn't do?!

• Like 4
You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

• 2 weeks later...