Insurance on combination bets

Koen_Tarifa

Last week I registered for an insurance policy where you will be reimbursed for your bet if you only have 1 wrong with a combination of at least 4 matches. Well, at id1607341440 I had one wrong but my bet was not refunded as provided for in the insurance ... How is this and how can I still get my bet returned?

Regards,

Koen

@Koen_Tarifa  it happens sometimes the free bet from such promos not to be credited.

You might try the live-chat: click on "Get Help" in the right upper corner at unibet.com and "search" for something like dhsfhd :laugh: this will redirect you to the live-chat or e-mail options. They will have to forward your issue to the relevant department and then you have to wait 1-2 days for an e-mail and the free bet.

The other option is to write them an e-mail in first place : info@unibetsupport.com

And the last and the best option is to tag @JeppeL  or/and  @RayL  and they will resolve your problem as quickly as possible :Smile:

Edit: Did you check https://www.unibet.com/betting#bonus-offers  to see if the free bet is not there because this is the insurance (not getting your money back).

And you might wait a little bit longer: 

• Free bet will be credited on the following Monday by 7.00 pm.

Archived