Information: Werder-Bremen vs Hoffenheim dec 19 goal settlement

maskinjegern

Can not get trough to Support so ill ask the forum instead.

Unibet concluded that a goal was scored within the first 29,59 min of the game. This is contrary to every result sites online, including the live broadcast from fox sports. 

Unibet result site shows 31th min

Livescore: 31th min

SOccerway: 31th min

Bundesliga official site: 31th min

Fox sports 30 min 1 sec (clip on google search or youtube)

checked about 20 different result providers and every one says 31th min, watched the game live to wich clearly showed 31th min. Can anyone please inform me what method Unibet uses for settling bets? Clearly just a bug or support mishap. But cant understand why it does not get fixed.

-Maskinjegern

Hi @maskinjegern, welcome to the Community :). @Royalenis cheers for the tag.

Although rare, mistakes do happen and we would be glad to resettle your bet if it was initially settled wrongly out of an error.

What we would need in order to do that is a Coupon ID that is found on your betslip. Based on that we can have our provider have a look at it. Leave it in a comment below and we'll jump right on it :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

@maskinjegern sorry for the long waiting times first of all. During the holidays it happens that processes are a bit slower than usual. I've raised the urgency of your case and am pending feedback on the re settling of your bet. I know it doesn't make a difference at the moment but I have a good feeling about this one. Usually when the information is conflicting we re settle it, but I'll be sure to confirm that once I have word that this is the case.

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

Archived