Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu Definitely agree on that, was actually the second time I removed the topic, but don't think it was up long enough the first time for many to see Smile

/Jeppe

0 Likes
XY Rank 10
Rank 10

Nice try @Jeppe-Unibet Wink

Amazing betting system is:find bookmaker that offers biggest payout on Balkans leagues,bribe few players (2-3,goalkeeper and striker are must),wash the money and Enjoy!

Laugh

Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet

Here is one who beat it and he is from Denmark....: https://www.vg.no/sport/idrettspolitikk/spillselskapene-hater-supergambleren-kristian-22-faar-bare-t...
That is in Norwegian so maybe if interested use google translate...

Another one i s from Norway but he got his own betting company now..sorry no link...because it maybe break any rule\law...

So yes it is possible for the lucky few Wink

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zipfil It certainly is possible Smile I crossed paths with this guy once at the Bellagio poker room, but didn't know he was an NBA bettor at the time - nice guy though as far as I can remember: http://www.espn.com/blog/playbook/dollars/post/_/id/2935/meet-the-worlds-top-nba-gambler

My point with the thread was mostly though, that if you have betting system that is guaranteed  to beat bookmakers, then your main focus is probably on placing bets and not giving out the information privately via Facebook Smile

Highlighted
TheWa11ter Rank 9
Rank 9
Zipfil Rank 14
Rank 14

@Jeppe-Unibet

Well here is a interview with the Norwegian player and he do have a online place with "boots"....anyway the article do not have the link and I am not a member there either...since he cant place betts as usal he give acsess to his "systems" for payment....warning is in place since anyone should not enter a place like that unless it is legal.

Story here: https://www.blog.tradematesports.com/trademate-sports-news/2017/6/2/the-odds-millionaire-an-intervie...

Nothing is impossible, the impossible only take some time.
0 Likes
WuDu Rank 18
Rank 18

@Jeppe-Unibet

Interesting article, but after reading I have my serious doubts about that guy when it comes to being the most feared bettor in the world. Seems more like the typical superficial stuff ESPN puts out for clicks.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
0 Likes
JRE Rank 11
Rank 11

I often play high bet doubles over / under 2.5 goals. Perhaps not so amazing, but after all, a lot wins.

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@WuDu While I understand the sceptism, I know this guy is for real when it comes to NBA knowledge Smile

0 Likes
MoreTBC Rank 22
Rank 22

Haralabob is a confirmed end boss. Played and cashed a One Drop and has crushed NBA betting for years. Played on High Stakes Poker when it was on back in the day too. He not allowed in Hellmuth's grid!

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it Smile