I'm gonna win it! with Pesek

Pesek

Hello buddies, in this thread i would like to show you my type of betting. I like bigger odds, about 2.3 to 6. I prefer tennis, basketball, sometimes football and other stuff. So here we go! Just for a good start i found some good odds with i think big chance of winning.

bet.png.e89d4663070b8255e299b1b3ff332d2d.png

Fucsovic and Munar are 50 and 53 in ATP ranks. Both plays unstable tennis lastly so i think 3.35 is very good occasion. M.Zverev is terrible now, losing everything he can, so its nice supplement with Tsonga.

• Like 7

So yesterday i was seeing your post and i thought let's give it Munar a chance (i put a single bet on it) and after this i saw Jarry's match and i was wow what a good odd let's play it (but i put it with some others like Popryn-Raonic -->2, Arevalo/Reyes-Haase/Rojer-->2 and Garin/Jarry-Murray/Skupski -->2 )

It's the same Jarry in the both game only now i see but i hope he will win first single match and be tired for the double one

Good luck today!!! @Pesek 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

@ReCorpH Could you please move my thread to the blog section? I want to make some kind of blog from it, maybe some more stuff than betting only.

So i am now waiting for the outcome of the CSKA-Zenit match. I bet some free money on CSKA with live volleyball match(witch is green already). If the outcome will be CSKA win i'll deposit this money here and try to post some quality bets maybe. I warn every visitor that there will be funny cats in this thread.

cat.gif.e1b44151959506586eef65c8296adcba.gif

Hang in there CSKA Moscov.

ezgif.com-resize.gif.c37dbcca0afcb8c1ae36ae80f29b2827.gif

• Like 2

Congrats to all who made it trough this 10x multiplier hexa mission. I tried 2 times, 1.5x and 3x, both lost against low pairs. There is thread about KK curse. I must say that i have low pair curse losing with everything i call against low pocket pairs.

Maybe i should wait till new year and begin with clean sheet?

The same bad luck at betting.

tu.png.cf3d1651334bd887bee4a61a677f30b3.png

This is the thing i like to bet on. When favourite like 1.6-1.9 starting odds loses his first set and then losing 1-2 points at the start of the 2nd. We can have nice odds higher than 3 then with pretty big chance to triple our money. This time 0lucky 😞

an.gif.5432e689638b9f7c6ee4bb2c36624f1f.gif

Forgot to say that i got a 20 spins bonus for a deposit today on Gonzo's Quest. Guess how much i won. 0,5$...

• Like 2

A lot of fun with 10E freebet...for about 30 minutes. Big lead for the half and then only fouls, misses and losing points. I bet on 2.9 odds on them, odds dropped to 1.13 at the half. No luck with the Christmas, 4th bet lost in a row today -100 euro profit... 

arab.png.003d8c82b0740916dea9c5494c21b6a3.png

I love teams playing first halfs and in the second forgotting how to play.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

5th place in streakr with 6 winning streak. That was yesterday. Bad choice for BTS Stuttgart-Leipzig and streak is 0 again. Probably 1 or 2 more good answers and it could be enough for the podium win. Freebet for 3 streak lost, 30 free spins for 5 streak gave me 0,8 euro, fight for 10 euro freebet with 7 streak lost and also for a big win too. Big hopes that 2021 will be better than the worst 2020 but in the beginning it's the same. 

Now i am waiting for the cardschat 100 euro freeroll today to lose on the river against 27 like it was all december.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Monthly whining portion from me. I don't know maybe i just don't remember but probably i have the worst series of losing bets in my life. I am mostly betting singles with odds 1.7- 4  and from the start of the year i think i won maybe 8% of my bets and lost 92%. 

Example 1: I am betting volleyball on team 1 with score 0-1, odds 3.4. They are winning second set, odds are 1.8 on them now and what is happening? They forgot to play rest of the match losing 1-3. I bet maybe 20 volleyball matches this year and it happened like this 80% of time, the rest 15% were 0-3 lose and 5% win. No scores like 3-2 or 2-3.

Example 2: I am betting outsider basketball odds 2.1. They are playing well for 3 quarters and forgot to play 4th losing 10-15 points at the end, or they are playing bad in the 1st half, catching up at 3rd quarter and forgot to play the end of 4th. I won maybe 2 of 15 basketball matches... No overtimes, if the score is tied at the end i know the next shot will come from my opponent team and i will 100% lose.

I am one step away of going crazy. From my perspective it looks like a curse. Anything i touch with my bet it will lose. Maybe it's time to check tips from somebodys else but probably i would choose the losing ones.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

We have a weekly contest in Poland at twitter from unibet. 3 exact match scores to type, 3 places paid. Never won that thing. Unibet posted matches to predict at 10 00 i was accidentaly browsing twitter and post my predictions at 10 01. Guess what. I was 4th with the same amount of points as the rest and won nothing as always....

#unibetting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2  good answers but 0 points. Why?  Interesting. First on Pouille to win, second on under 2,5 sets in Carreno Busta match. Anyway @ReCorpH  any news if this first round is counted or cancelled cause it looks like a real mess? And this translation thing is terrible, if i would be a new player i don't know if i could understand what this translations mean. For example here, first column "Zamieść" it means to put something , not a position. Second mistake was with todays question. We have a question about how many sets will be played. Instead of sets we had in Polish word "zestaw" which means kit.

unibet.png.6941ccabadb781f6e4696ef05290ed15.pngzes.png.37a31daeb85fb770f6cb35df103d7b3d.png

• Like 1

@jerry  It appears that somebody did his job well and now everything is going as it should be. Streak is updated, i have 2 days correct(weird, cause i thought they gonna cancel 1st round) . So i think you have everything updated too. Today i bet on Carreno Busta. 

@Pesek Why to cancel a round? They put the answers in the order of the days you picked something. For example in the last streakr it was one day with matches from the next day. I've picked something and the next day we got new questions and picked again. Both answers counted, so it only matters the day you pick an answer, not when the bet is settled.

@FunckyFish wrote:

@Pesek Why to cancel a round? They put the answers in the order of the days you picked something. For example in the last streakr it was one day with matches from the next day. I've picked something and the next day we got new questions and picked again. Both answers counted, so it only matters the day you pick an answer, not when the bet is settled.

I understand, but yesterday i red FAQ of this current streakr and there was something like this "If the game is cancelled or postponed the question will not be valid and it will not count to your current streak."  But personally i think i f you have rain every day and high probability of postponed games this rule will make no sense.