Golden Goal(Real Madrid vs Barcelona)

NotxStrong

@NotxStrong wrote:

thanks man but wondering it doesnt show number of winners

It doesn't matter if it's a bug or not you won, with the promo being on the weekend is inconvenient if it's bugged, but I'm sure it will get fixed in the working days (Monday-Friday), also in the T&C it says it takes up to 30 days for payouts to get processed, pretty sure it will not take this long but patience is key here. :happyshy: Also tagging @ReCorpH for a speedy fix.

• Like 1

damn way to spoil the fun...i just read your message then i decided to check again and bam 158 winner :waterfall:

is it possible sum of them  to be disqualified?

i was already making plans for vacantion now i am making plans if i buy or not some nike sneakers.🤣:waterfall:A

Also how can i know for sure those are real winners and not fictional players that Unibet adds just so people win less?

536977970_ScreenShot2021-04-11at9_28_56AM.thumb.png.eb878b52edbd3e25b16f8880c061685b.png

• Like 1

@NotxStrong wrote:

Thanks for your message.i also wrote 

Also how can i know for sure those are real winners and not fictional players that Unibet adds just so people win less?

You cannot know this, but I don't think Unibet cares about 25.000 euro on a promotion where over 500.000 players are playing. There were contests with only 3 winners in the past, but every time when the goalscorer and the minute of goal was popular, there were over 100 winners.