Game ON - Tennis challenge

AndreiBN

Hey guys,

As some of you might know by now, my tennis betting thread has almost reached 5.000 posts. For me this is a great achievement and of course, it would have not been possible without the contribution of some of this community members.

Today i will start my personal challenge , in conjuction with the tennis competition-milestone edition , just to make it even more interesting.

The challenge will run as from today until the end of the month ( if we don't bust :Rofl: ).

The starting bankroll for this one will be €250 and the goal is to reach €3.000 by the end of the the month.

I will not go crazy with the bets - in terms of number of bets and odds - cause i want to keep it as simple as possible. Most likely i will do a maximum of 5 bets daily with odds between 1.40 - 2.00 . 90-95% will be only tennis bets, but maybe, just for a change, will try a couple of other sports , as we have quite a nice number of good tipsters in the community and would like to give it a go , and probably a couple of poker play , but nothing serious and for sure nothing that will have a big impact over the bankroll.

This challenge can easily go bust in just a couple of days if there will not be enough inspiration and luck , but i will try my best to complete it.

And here comes the good part for you guys.i do complete it , @JeppeL and @RayL agreed on seting up a vrey cool community poker tournament at the beginning of november. And to be eligible for the potentially tournament you need to do 2 things :

1. Get at least 1 correct score prediction in the tennis competition in any of the days of this month and

2. Post at least 1 comment in this thread ( it can be anything , from sharing your tips or your bet slip or just a good luck wish, nothing special ) while this challenge runs .

If we complete this challenge and you did these 2 steps, you will receive a ticket for a community poker tournament in the beginning of november with a cool prizepool.

Also, besides that ,and again, IF i will complete this challenge , there will some nice extra prizes for some of you who supported this and have another idea that will sure be something really nice for everybody. 

Will post most of the bets i will make here in this thread right after i wll place them, so if you wanna join the fun and follow some of my bets, feel free to do it or discuss about it. Some of the bets will be pre match , other live...depends of my free time and what good value i can find from the available market at the time of betting. And i will cover almost all the ATP , WTA , ITF tournaments , as it is close to the end of the tennis season and i think it's the most difficult time to have a good run, but i'm confident that we can make it :)

Let them be green :d

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this match will go all the way. Sevastova already had a medical time out and she is known for some early retirements.

Apart from that, Donna for sure will not let this chance go , so it will be interesting to watch.

Best of luck on this one @AndreiBN, there seems to be an upsurge of betting threads which I'm checking on regularly. I like tennis but don't bet on it usually, though I know you have a high strike rate in your normal thread. My ammo is going on the horses at the moment, I'm posting every day at least until the end of the month and then see how the bankroll looks, so I'll be supporting you all the way, in spirit if not in cash.

Go go the green machine! 👍

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

And here comes the first bet. It is a pre-match in the ladies double event in Beijing. I'm counting alson on the fact that Sevastova will be pretty tired after her good performance against Vekic and really think she is much more interested into the singles event, rather then the doubles.

And Mertens/Schuurs have some experience playing together at the high level, so hoping for a green start. Thanks for the support so far  :P

The bet stake is about €30 and the profit will be €15.

Capture.PNG.ba3194253e25e7ff80ccdf7edf99a970.PNG

@AndreiBN wrote:

Not sure if this match will go all the way. Sevastova already had a medical time out and she is known for some early retirements.

Apart from that, Donna for sure will not let this chance go , so it will be interesting to watch.

Green  

I will be very disappointed if I put first post here and will be Red Cross! 

We are putting up

Second bet is a Live one. Saw some good value in this ITF match in Obidos and despite losing the opening set, i do belive Lisa Sabino will manage to get the victory in the end.

Bet stake is  around €30-ish and profit will be around €25-ish :)

Capture.PNG.41c1baaf4c656186180854bbf35c8af3.PNG

WOW that's nice. :inlove:

First of all,congrats on achievement and big THANK for your time and dedication!

Secondly,following you all the way!
*do you/we bet less on greater odds or use flat stake?

@AndreiBN

Here is my little contribution:AB.png.5ae50273e4b684a81d7291f60f704bc9.png

I recommend you to bet on BVB here. @1,35

AS Monaco is all over the place this season.Injured players,lots of young players in the squad (tehnical level droped),lots of rotations (player and tacticals) ...
Against Saint-Étienne Leonardo Jardim even played with 5 in defence,at the begin,but could not kept a clean sheet.
There is no chemistry and combinations in the final third whatsoever.
AS Monaco squad:
Benaglio, Subasic, L. Badiashile

Barreca, Glik, Henrichs, Jemerson, Raggi, Sidibé

Aholou, Ait-Bennasser, Chadli, Golovin, N'Doram, Tielemans, Diop

Falcao, Mboula, Grandsir, Sylla

*Philipp Maximilian is yet to score so backing him with BVB win you can get a nice @2,63 price. (Wincast - Anytime Goal)

GOOD LUCK !

@XY wrote:

Best of luck Andrei 👍

XY here beat me to this question. €30 from €250 is really aggressive, so is it gonna be rougly 10% of roll on every bet? Or vary based on how much value you see on the given bet?

@Purps wrote:

@XY wrote:

Best of luck Andrei 👍

XY here beat me to this question. €30 from €250 is really aggressive, so is it gonna be rougly 10% of roll on every bet? Or vary based on how much value you see on the given bet?

Well, to me it doesn't seem very agressive bet line. I mean  , i do wanna take it slow , but don't wanna get to Christmas time to finish this challenge 🤣.

And if things will go in the right direction , especially in the first week , when it is crucial to be on profit , next week the stake will be higher. 

Like i've said in the OP , this challenge can go wrong in a couple of days, but im a bit of a risk taker , and can't change my betting style just for this challenge. If the first bets will be lost, for sure i will slow down and try to rebulit...:P

Thanks for your tips guys, really appreciate them and most likely will do some football betting on Champions League tonight.

GL with the challenge @AndreiBN 👍:cash:

I've placed some bets for UCL's round we have tonight and IMO a Double PSG(-1,5) + Atl Madrid@ 1.60 on Unibet is worth trying... NBA will be back to action in about 2 weeks so hopefully I'll be able to help with a few (winning) tips then :cash: 

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Unpedictable time for playing tennis IMO. This is/maybe was usually the time for Radwanska/Wozniacki/Fognini/Dimitrov/Murray( he was once king of off season, he loved to win those asia tournies) etc you know all usuall suspects to wake up and win some matches while the rest was tired/injured/uninterested and waiting for AusOpen. They splashed a lot of :cash: :cash: on ATP/WTA final to change things but still its visibly clear that no one care much for this (Radwanska won one and Dimitrov that is all the proof really 🤣) and the final 3/4 months of season its usually a time of harvest for bookies :). That said im still betting tennis and usually it look like this :waterfall::waterfall:

For tomorrow i like:  Basilashvili win against Verdasco 2.25 (the more i think about it its too much 50% flip), i see some 3 sets/over in gems tomorrow Struff-Chardy, Fognini-Rublev (surely 3 sets isnt it?), Fuscovics should win with Cechinato (1.45) who is much worse under roof (i dont like the odds though too low on Fusco) and Tsitsipas (1.65) should win against tired De Minaur.

Champions League: 3 draws (odd around 40) Locomotive-Schalke Russians are not so bad but in rather bad form, Schalke with many problems, yet i dont see them losing so DRAW!, then Psv-Inter, Dutch in good form and at home, Inter in rather bad so DRAW! then Napoli-Liverpool two good teams and the worse one is at home, so DRAW!

And im toying with the idea that PSG will score a lot of goals today. 5-6 maybe even more, just like last season with Celtic who is at the same level as Crvena. Also Napoli could be very entertaining match with a lot of goals, 6 or more even. With early goal (till 15-20min) this is a quite good bet IMO.

@AndreiBN Would love to play it with you but since you are playing live bets this would be extremely hard. I would need you on my speed dial 🤣. Good luck with challenge, good start is all that it takes.

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

Archived