cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Hey guys,

As some of you might know by now, my tennis betting thread has almost reached 5.000 posts. For me this is a great achievement and of course, it would have not been possible without the contribution of some of this community members.

Today i will start my personal challenge , in conjuction with the tennis competition-milestone edition , just to make it even more interesting.

The challenge will run as from today until the end of the month ( if we don't bust Rofl ).

The starting bankroll for this one will be €250 and the goal is to reach €3.000 by the end of the the month.

I will not go crazy with the bets - in terms of number of bets and odds - cause i want to keep it as simple as possible. Most likely i will do a maximum of 5 bets daily with odds between 1.40 - 2.00 . 90-95% will be only tennis bets, but maybe, just for a change, will try a couple of other sports , as we have quite a nice number of good tipsters in the community and would like to give it a go , and probably a couple of poker play , but nothing serious and for sure nothing that will have a big impact over the bankroll.

This challenge can easily go bust in just a couple of days if there will not be enough inspiration and luck , but i will try my best to complete it.

And here comes the good part for you guys.i do complete it , @Jeppe-Unibet and @Ray-Unibet agreed on seting up a vrey cool community poker tournament at the beginning of november. And to be eligible for the potentially tournament you need to do 2 things :

1. Get at least 1 correct score prediction in the tennis competition in any of the days of this month and

2. Post at least 1 comment in this thread ( it can be anything , from sharing your tips or your bet slip or just a good luck wish, nothing special ) while this challenge runs .

If we complete this challenge and you did these 2 steps, you will receive a ticket for a community poker tournament in the beginning of november with a cool prizepool.

Also, besides that ,and again, IF i will complete this challenge , there will some nice extra prizes for some of you who supported this and have another idea that will sure be something really nice for everybody. 

Will post most of the bets i will make here in this thread right after i wll place them, so if you wanna join the fun and follow some of my bets, feel free to do it or discuss about it. Some of the bets will be pre match , other live...depends of my free time and what good value i can find from the available market at the time of betting. And i will cover almost all the ATP , WTA , ITF tournaments , as it is close to the end of the tennis season and i think it's the most difficult time to have a good run, but i'm confident that we can make it Smile

Let them be green :d

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
168 REPLIES
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17

@AndreiBN We definitely make it!! 

First my tip is;

IN-PLAY 0-2
Set Betting
Vekic, Donna - Sevastova, Anastasija

Anastasia win Donna in last 7 time when they played, then let's do one more! 

Gl 

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

Not sure if this match will go all the way. Sevastova already had a medical time out and she is known for some early retirements.

Apart from that, Donna for sure will not let this chance go , so it will be interesting to watch.

Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15

@AndreiBN indeed.

I think vekic will win this one.

@Marekss Do you watch the game?

Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17

@Messwithme Yes I do! 

She have injury but I hope she finish next set! 

0 Likes
Marekss Rank 17
Rank 17

@AndreiBN who not making risk not drinking champagne (or in this case not playing poker tournament in November) 😂😂

If she wins today she will be very close to be Latvian Nr 1 

deanspleen09 Rank 12
Rank 12

good luck with this , will be cheering you on.

GR1ZZL3R Rank 21
Rank 21

Best of luck on this one @AndreiBN, there seems to be an upsurge of betting threads which I'm checking on regularly. I like tennis but don't bet on it usually, though I know you have a high strike rate in your normal thread. My ammo is going on the horses at the moment, I'm posting every day at least until the end of the month and then see how the bankroll looks, so I'll be supporting you all the way, in spirit if not in cash.

Go go the green machine! Thumbs Up

Karmasuper Rank 10
Rank 10

This saturday bayern munchen do not deserves to win,i will bet on draw or final score-even.

AndreiBN Rank 26
Rank 26

And here comes the first bet. It is a pre-match in the ladies double event in Beijing. I'm counting alson on the fact that Sevastova will be pretty tired after her good performance against Vekic and really think she is much more interested into the singles event, rather then the doubles.

And Mertens/Schuurs have some experience playing together at the high level, so hoping for a green start. Thanks for the support so far  :P

The bet stake is about €30 and the profit will be €15.

Capture.PNG