Freebet 500 euro by mistake

PokerC99

Hi guys 

Today i was very surprised to see that i had a freebet of 500 euro on my account. I thought it was a mistake so i have send immediately a mail to Unibet to tell this honestly without using the freebet. Very short time after the mail Unibet has taken the freebet away (very normal offcourse) but without a little reward and not even a thank you. Little bit disappointed about it. 500 euro is a lot af money so just a "thank you for showing our mistake and not making profit of it" was the least they could do.

Have a nice day.

Greetings from Belgium 

• Like 3

Thank you @ReCorpH 

I won 25 euro cash and a freebet of 25 euro with the tournament of the highest live odds with sportbets. I received the freebet of 500 euro at the moment that Unibet gave me these 2 prices so i am very sure that the mistake is made at the moment they were adding my prices. It can happen and i don 't want to play with unfair money. 

Have a nice day

• Like 3

What odd did u make @PokerC99?

I really wonder how people manage to reach these absurd odds in LIVE bets while there's barely anything to play on :annoyed:

afbeelding.png.55e37e19b156e6b2a168871b4964bc01.png

Would love to see those betslips tbh...

And if I'm not mistaken, its a local (Belgian) competition... very weird...

Hi @TDW 

My odd was around 15X . A gamble for 2 euro (3 games).

I think the highest odds are coming from chess games? I never play on chess because i don't know how the game is working but these days i sometimes see live games with odds around 200X for some players. I only see these odds with chess games and i think some people will make a gamble of 2 euro on it for the tournament.

Hmmm, should check if there have been any crazy results there, but i doubt it.

Usually opening odds are like 1.20 for draw and <10 for both sides... Its possible to make a combi ofc, but what are the chances of winning it lol...