Football transfers

JRE

I'm sure we'll see a lot of interesting transfers this summer, and maybe even a transfer record.

Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Victor Lindelöf, Youri Tielemans, Maximilian Phillipp and Ricardo Rodriguez, Mateo Mussacchio and Anthony Brooks are all fairly big transfers.

Aubameyang seems really eager to leave, but not so sure if anyone is willing to pay the 65-70 mil.

Personally I'm of course mostly interested in what's going to happen at Schalke. Hiring a new coach who's just 31 years old and only has half a year of experience from the 2nd best league, that surely is interesting.

Amine Harit is an interesting player, but I'm not sure if he's worth the money the media are talking about, and I don't see him getting much time on the pitch next season, if Leon stays.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

I'm sure we'll see a lot of interesting transfers this summer, and maybe even a transfer record.

Bernardo Silva, Ederson, Victor Lindelöf, Youri Tielemans, Maximilian Phillipp and Ricardo Rodriguez, Mateo Mussacchio and Anthony Brooks are all fairly big transfers.

Aubameyang seems really eager to leave, but not so sure if anyone is willing to pay the 65-70 mil.

Personally I'm of course mostly interested in what's going to happen at Schalke. Hiring a new coach who's just 31 years old and only has half a year of experience from the 2nd best league, that surely is interesting.

Amine Harit is an interesting player, but I'm not sure if he's worth the money the media are talking about, and I don't see him getting much time on the pitch next season, if Leon stays.

Heard funny story about Shalke from Finland - Ukraine commentator. Previous Schalke coach had told to Konoplyanka that he might not be needed next season so could start to find new club. Konoplyanka replied to that: Do you really think that you are going to be here so long :haha: That man got some balls :popeye:

Morata for 60 million pound would be just same nonsense transfer as Higuain and Pogba last year. This guy worth maybe 20... But Manchester United likes to be a player cemetary, so just go for it guys :) (actually its true for both Manchester, Pep is idiot too, don`t know what to do with the money, just feeling the hand is itchy)

The most interesting will be the Aubameyang-saga. The biggest star who is about to transfer, and the story probably will last the whole summer. Ibra, Bale, Aguero, Diego Costa likely move too, but i expect it fast if happens. 

@Livertool wrote:

Isn´t Zlatan without contract ? Wonder who really wants him though as he is out till next year, getting oldish and the temperament of course 😏

Think he's going to LA Galaxy from next season in MSL :)

• Like 1
"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"

@Livertool wrote:

Isn´t Zlatan without contract ? Wonder who really wants him though as he is out till next year, getting oldish and the temperament of course 😏

Not just yet, he will be a free agent from July 1. Depends on his injury, maybe he never will sign a new contract as a player (Hertha BSC and LA Galaxy are interested tho).

• Like 1

Never count Zlatan out, LA Galaxy is tempting, but my guess he is going to Bundesliga.  

Zlatan is recovering well right now from his knee inj. And som smart club Will sign him IF they afford his salary!

red Bull Leipzig or b. München is My guess.

or a team that going for CL title next year!

@marcusgais wrote:

Never count Zlatan out, LA Galaxy is tempting, but my guess he is going to Bundesliga.  

Zlatan is recovering well right now from his knee inj. And som smart club Will sign him IF they afford his salary!

red Bull Leipzig or b. München is My guess.

or a team that going for CL title next year!

There is lots money in China too so maybe they lure him in there if he is willing to go and looking to thicken his wallet :)

• Like 1

Perhaps @Livertool

but i think he would never like living there with his family etc. Even IF the money is Good!

he's got one goal: win CL with a club that has the chance doing it. Hes retired from national swedish team, that Will probably give him 1 year extra in club football

But hard to guess, you never know with Mr.Z

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Heard funny story about Shalke from Finland - Ukraine commentator. Previous Schalke coach had told to Konoplyanka that he might not be needed next season so could start to find new club. Konoplyanka replied to that: Do you really think that you are going to be here so long :haha: That man got some balls :popeye:

Par for the course for Schalke 04.

Chinese clubs now have to pay a 100 % tax on their transfer deficit. Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Roger Schmidt (former Leverkusen coach) signed with Guo An in Beijing. Interesting choice for him but good luck playing his non-stop pressing style in 35 °C weather with 80 % humidity...🤣

@testuser1

Tedesco is an interesting choice, 31 years, just 11 games in Buli2, what could go wrong? 🆒 If Heidel had some balls, he would have gone after Tuchel, but I guess there's too much bad blood left from the departure in Mainz three years ago.

• Like 2
We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

I' interested in the rumours surrounding Ronaldo being unhappy at Real Madrid because of various tax issues he faces.

What are the odds on a return to Man Utd under Morihno for him?

In any other year I'd say it was laughable but, given the recent events in the political world (Trump; Brexit; Macron; UK General Election) I reckon the old adage of no such thing as a sure thing has never been more true lol.

Probably the only guarantee this transfer window is that yet again Premier League clubs will pay over the odds for second rate players.

@marcusgais wrote:

Perhaps @Livertool

but i think he would never like living there with his family etc. Even IF the money is Good!

he's got one goal: win CL with a club that has the chance doing it. Hes retired from national swedish team, that Will probably give him 1 year extra in club football

But hard to guess, you never know with Mr.Z

I doubt this is one of his main goals. With the move to the Euroleague participant ManU he signed that he doesnt mind the CL trophy. In the NBA, older players go for the best teams for way less salary just to have that ring, Zlatan went for the money - ManU has no chance in the next few years and its very clear. Maybe LA Galaxy has :D 

@Play_Analyst wrote:

I' interested in the rumours surrounding Ronaldo being unhappy at Real Madrid because of various tax issues he faces.

What are the odds on a return to Man Utd under Morihno for him?

In any other year I'd say it was laughable but, given the recent events in the political world (Trump; Brexit; Macron; UK General Election) I reckon the old adage of no such thing as a sure thing has never been more true lol.

Probably the only guarantee this transfer window is that yet again Premier League clubs will pay over the odds for second rate players.

Macaroni as a person is an absolute joke, however after it came to light that Fillon richly paid his wife to "work" for him with taxpayer money, he was the absolute favorite months before the French election. Theresa May's performance before the UK election has been subpar at best, so the results are not THAT surprising as well.

CR7 to ManUtd is at 4,00 here at Unibet. I just don't see that happen. I think Ronaldo is pissed that he's getting investigated for tax evasion and wants to use that as an excuse to secure his final huge payday from Real Madrid.

More interesting could be Aubameyang to stay at the BVB for 2,50. There are not that many clubs left he could go to and honestly none of them is really superior to Dortmund. But 2 months is a very long time...  

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 1 month later...

This Neymar move is just crazy, lots of money involved. The market is shaked up now, Barcelona will spend some money, and those they will sign has to be replaced. 

Many think that Coutinho will replace Neymar, but Klopp said absolutely NO. The Premier League starting next weekend, i dont think they will say yes at the moment. However Unibet says 1.65 to Barcelona and 1.9 to Liverpool. What Pool fans think? I believe in Klopp :laugh:

Mbappe to stay at Monaco is 2.75, i think its good too, i already bet on that one somewhere else on higher odds. Zidane said if Bale stays he doesnt need Mbappe, and actually Zizou is a guy who use his brain to build a team, not the wallet (but of course if he wants somebody, he spend as much as he need to). Priority is to have a team where everybody fit well, not mad for galacticos like before. Barcelona can be an other option, but they didnt really look for attacking players even Neymar`s move was sure for long time. Of course news coming on hourly basis with different players, but its always the same story. My guess is that Dembele (and some midfielder) will move to Spain, or they replace with Deulofeu and Paco. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...