Football & Co.

Steel_Hungary

@CharismaMan wrote:

@CharismaMan wrote:

Real Salt Lake - Manchester United 

Both teams to score 1,72

1/1 Great start. 

@psrquack @PokerAndBetting the boys are slept in the second half... 

True @CharismaMan, second half was apparently very boring.

But I was lucky, I only had a bet that United would win the first half. Low value but safe. Well, it felt safe before the game started.

The price of hating other human beings is loving oneself less.
-Eldridge Cleaver

Minnesota - Houston 1x 1,63

The home team are last in Western Conference, but they collect 16 points (out of 18) at home. Houston Dynamo travel to the Twin Cities without Honduran players. It's great news for the host team, because Erick Torres and Alberth Elis together received 18 goals out of 34. Moreover the Dynamo one of only four MLS teams to stands without a victory at the away table. 

@CharismaMan wrote:

Minnesota - Houston 1x 1,63

The home team are last in Western Conference, but they collect 16 points (out of 18) at home. Houston Dynamo travel to the Twin Cities without Honduran players. It's great news for the host team, because Erick Torres and Alberth Elis together received 18 goals out of 34. Moreover the Dynamo one of only four MLS teams to stands without a victory at the away table. 

I hope enjoy the tip (just my pick, because the match finished 0-0.) 

Next selection: 

Videoton - Nomme Kalju HT 1 1,60

Videoton host to the Estonian team neutral venue in Pancho Arena, Felcsut, but the home advantage is remain. Between these clubs have a huge quality difference: the home team won 3-0 in the first leg match against Nomme Kalju at away. Everybody knows the 3 goal advantage is enough to qualify to 3rd round (next face Bordeaux), but Marko Nikolic's team must to collect a victory at home, because the UEFA coefficients is very important the small association (as Hungary) and team (Videoton) in the future. The Estonian championship is a professional league, but it seems to be a semi-pro...  

@CharismaMan wrote:

Manchester United - Manchester City 1st half 0.5 over 1.33

Show match, MU gonna play 3rd match in the States, while the City will start the US tour. First half goal guaranteed. 

@Yes, but @1.33 it isn't very tempting.

But then again it feels very safe as both team wants to entertain the crowd with some offensive soccer.

-Eldridge Cleaver

Congratz @CharismaMan, I had a bet that any team would lead at halftime, needed slighty higher odds for the bonus to count.

I also had a bet on Mxico - Honduras, both teams not to score @1.72 it ended 1-0. 😃

There has been very few goals in Mexico's games lately. Should have posted the tip, sorry.

-Eldridge Cleaver

• 2 weeks later...

We're sorry about missing this one @CharismaMan, I'm afraid in such a situation the bet will always be lost. If we settled it as void, there would theoretically be no limit as to how many possible predictions should be offered, because the chance of the score being one less will alwys bet there.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

We're sorry about missing this one @CharismaMan, I'm afraid in such a situation the bet will always be lost. If we settled it as void, there would theoretically be no limit as to how many possible predictions should be offered, because the chance of the score being one less will alwys bet there.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

• 3 months later...

Archived