Livertool

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@RayL wrote:

Can you please try deleting cookies and cache before we raise this to the devs @GR1ZZL3R? And give it a go on another browser as well just to have some comparison on where the issue might be. Let us know how it goes.

/Ray

That happens to me under FF since the start of the promo(this season) and no, that way didn't work.

At least as a little consolation there are 53 people with correct picks 😏

Of course a €1 000 prize would be more than welcome :laugh:  Next time 😃

And Unibet put more salt in the wounds by this "Incorect time..." update. As if I don't know my timings are mostly incorrect and not only in poker :laugh:

Salahh.thumb.png.e14372e1c062ca4f68cae3b7d26bf4d9.png

• Like 2

@GothMoth wrote:

At least as a little consolation there are 53 people with correct picks 😏

Of course a €1 000 prize would be more than welcome :laugh:  Next time 😃

And Unibet put more salt in the wounds by this "Incorect time..." update. As if I don't know my timings are mostly incorrect and not only in poker :laugh:

Salahh.thumb.png.c6b4d6a78f07eb1e2a3faaabdb9a05ec.png

:Heart::Hearts::Heart: you were so close, sorry you missed out @GothMoth :( but im really glad to hear there was so many that had the correct prediction, was feeling so bad for you yesterday!! I really thought you would have been the only one so must feel alot better to trip on the finish line and miss out on 1k and instead of 50k even if its puke on both ofc. Hope you get some luck at the tables today instead :) (just not vs me :p)

• Like 3

Thank you for your kind words @triceraatopp  😃

For sure I felt much relieved when saw the numbers 2-3 hours later. Yes Salah is probably the most popular pick, but the 3rd minute I thought wouldn't be very common...

I woke up around noon and the bad feeling was totally gone 😃 Maybe the poker had made me indifferent to money which has some negatives of course, but I feel happier living this way...

• Like 3