First scorer prediction, 50k up to grabs

Livertool

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you win 50k euro! Because i bet Divok Origi, but in 17 min... 1% for me and 1% for you (2%) :)  Good inspiration!

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

It will be, you have faith!    Nostradamus! :)))

Life is not about how you survive the storm, but about how you dance in the rain.
What a release when I realized that the voice in my head is not who I am! Who am I, then? The one who sees this. "- Eckhart Tolle

How about joining forces with for next one to get some juice out of this promo? We pick all someone not so likely player to score and consecutive minutes, like between 1-10 minutes if ten members would join. Prefer long time/loyal members to avoid running with win money :laugh:

pre.thumb.JPG.c1b9d2faf79dc27b948165b4280ca0fe.JPG

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

@pinki wrote:

@Livertool   im in :)

If it is only two of us, idk is there point. But maybe someone will join today. Here is few players with low % that could be considered:

Lamela 0%, 5 goals in pl&cl

Alli 1%, 5 goals in pl&cl

Milner 1%, 7 goals in pl&cl

A-Arnold could surely score from freekick but that is quite long shot as never know who is going to take them. Ofc if Kane starts, 6% ain't that much compared to others :wow: