First Major Problem

GR1ZZL3R

Hi everybody, just hit my first major concern, not a fast keyboard user so trying here before live chat.

I got a free bet over the weekend thanks to @JeppeL 😃 so headed over to sports page to try my luck and to my surprise and delight there was a message granting me some free bonuses, so I clicked on the 1st one, accepted the offer, then placed a e20 bet, but then going back to the main page the rest of my bonus offers have disappeared and the balance from this 1st offer. I cant see them anywhere. :waterfall: There was no mention of using the whole bonus in one go, so have I slipped up or not seeing something obvious, I am getting on a bit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

There was a message in my account, sorry it was a technical glitch and the bet I already used is cancelled, :waterfall:  but fair play to Unibet theyve given me a free £10 bet as compensation ,so I will happily settle for that. 😞  Didnt think I was that big a customer to warrant such a bonus but one day maybe. I will continue to praise Unibet as this was resolved speedily without hassle so back to the grind. ❤️

"It turns out that 75% of all poker players think they play better than the other 75%."     image.png.99a4e82708d54abfc527324e8836768e.png

Archived