Fc Barcelona 2vs8 Fc Bayern München

BoboEL

What a game barcelona were like a high school team haha the dominance of spanish teams it over. Funny thinng is that I bet before the game start 4 1 for Bayern corect score minute 30 4 1 lol I knew I lose the bet then I place another bet on live 7 2 for Bayern but shoulda make 8 2 hahah. Anyway Im happy Barcelona was destroyed

• Like 1

It was fantastic!!! I could watch that 24-7, trashing and humiliating the mes que un club. 

I bet on Bayern to win the Champions League before the draw came out, and even tho i never liked this team, i cheer for them and not just because i have money on them. You watch how they play and you fall in love with football right away (just like Klopp and Pool - well, until the end of 2019 😏). When Flick sat down, i even laughed myself (and with my Dortmund longterm...). Ohh my, how wrong i was 🤣 This guy was the asst coach of Jogi Low when they trashed Brasil (7-1) the same way and won the World Cup. Its not new, but comparing the game and style of Bayern and that Nationalelf, and looking at Low without Hansi, its quite clear by now that the real mastermind was this guy. 

And Davies, wtf, he played and actually danced with Semedo, like Semedo is just a schoolkid. 

Of course, now every Barca fan claims they wanted to loose this way, just to have changes in the management. Hilarious 🤣

• Like 1

And one more funny thing, just to put in perspective what a clown team this Barcelona is. The last three summers they bought Dembele for 105, Coutinho for 120 and Griezmann for 120 million euros. They are all in the top 6 most expensive transfers. Two of them started on the bench, one has an assist and scored twice. Against them 🤣🤣

• Like 3

Well well City ... It wasn't supposed to be this difficult ( 0-1 at HT )

btw, after watching all these quarterfinal matches I'm more confident than ever that Diego Simeone should be banned from managing any football team that's expected to have spectators on their matches. :annoyed:

• Like 1

@Livertool wrote:

Oh so pissed off for myself (and Sterling, how how could he miss that :wonder: ) Odds were sweet for Lyon but wuss as i am, didn't make bet. Why oh why, god damn it :puking:

Same here, i had no balls to bet on Lyon, not even a hc... I knew Guardiola will duck up again with his careful approach, same as last year, gave 45 minutes advantage again. Never will win the CL anymore. 

I dont know about you guys, but i like this format. Match every day, lots of drama, and its not like the World Cup and Euro playoffs where nobody mind the draw, these are very entertaining and intense games. But i have to point out, this year is very unfair tho. Best example is Atalanta, run out of gas so badly, they even had to play a different game than they use to. But all english, italian and spanish teams (they all just finished the previous season after playing at least twice a week...) were so tired, lack of concentration and creativity, while the german and french teams are visibly fresher. Lets see how this ducked up schedule will affect the next season for them with no rest at all... 

• Like 3