Did you mean: 
DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Everton will win at Anfield today. There, i've said it. UTFT

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Sure Ancelotti has done well against champions but not today. Watch out for Minamino show Wink

To bet or not to bet, that is the question.
Joco Rank 15
Rank 15

No chance.

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Just watch the Anny Road End erupt in a sea of blue and white when we score. Hopefully we make it a proper Derby.Cheeky

DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

@Joco wrote:

No chance.

Even Unibet has Liverpool at better than Evens. At home. To us. They must be playing the cleaning lady in midfield. 

0 Likes
DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Really weird first half. Three decent chances hit straight at the keeper. Watching Everton pass around at the back is like watching one of your children juggle with knives. This is a massive opportunity for EFC to get a win at Anfield but at the moment they look likely to waste it. Subdued atmosphere. Game needs a goal ( at the Kop end now though..)

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

Yeah, could 2-3 for Everton, should be at least 0-1 but at zero with stand. Really poor finishing but i guess nothing new in that Smirk

DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

As a lifelong Evertonian i've obviously seen some bad performances. But that was a particularly poor one. Got what we deserved. Not having some of these plaudits about the kids not letting us play. That was us, it was embarrassing, it was there on a plate but they didn't have the balls to take it. Big job for Carlo to lift them after that. At no point did any of our players look like he had a clue about what any of his teammates had in mind. And please... retire Walcott, the lad always had pace to burn but just doesn't understand football.

Livertool Rank 24
Rank 24

I wonder why Pickford didn't pick that Very Happy

But i agree, if you would have really gone for win and gave pressure to those youngsters you would have advanced. Really lame even when you were behind and nothing to lose Wow

I think Walcott was one your best today thou, especially in first half

DoktorAvalanche Rank 15
Rank 15

Walcott had an ok first half. Like i said, he's got loads of pace, some tricks and tracks back these days too. But he just hasn't got a football brain in his head, has never understood some of the basics of the game. Horrible player to watch.