FA Cup

DoktorAvalanche

Really weird first half. Three decent chances hit straight at the keeper. Watching Everton pass around at the back is like watching one of your children juggle with knives. This is a massive opportunity for EFC to get a win at Anfield but at the moment they look likely to waste it. Subdued atmosphere. Game needs a goal ( at the Kop end now though..)

• Like 1

As a lifelong Evertonian i've obviously seen some bad performances. But that was a particularly poor one. Got what we deserved. Not having some of these plaudits about the kids not letting us play. That was us, it was embarrassing, it was there on a plate but they didn't have the balls to take it. Big job for Carlo to lift them after that. At no point did any of our players look like he had a clue about what any of his teammates had in mind. And please... retire Walcott, the lad always had pace to burn but just doesn't understand football.

• Like 1

I wonder why Pickford didn't pick that :D

But i agree, if you would have really gone for win and gave pressure to those youngsters you would have advanced. Really lame even when you were behind and nothing to lose :wow:

I think Walcott was one your best today thou, especially in first half

• Like 1