Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Obviously with under 4 there's this thing that whether they are (absolutely) brilliant or way off the mark(specially when we see hockey score) - bankroll may have decreased to 485.- but that do not stop me from making new several bets this weekend. Therefore here are 2 tips for saturday:

Kalev - Maardu

12:00 CET

5€ on Maardu AH0 @2.01 in 1xbet

This is obviously perfect chance for either team to collect points. Kalev have lost all 5 leaguegames this season and they havent scored since first match of the season.. Still their last 3 defeats were just 0:2 so they weren't humiliated either. Meanwhile Maardu may have conceded 19 goals in games vs Levadia-Kalju-Flora which is clearly too much but in other games against Tammeka and Kuressaare they got 4p which is probably quite decent result. Despite conceding in each of the last 5 h2h games Maardu still won 4 during that time so i expect them to NOT lose this time aswell.

And 3 hours later ...

Trans - Flora

15:00 CET

5€ on Flora -1 AH @1.90 in 1xbet

Trans have lost just 1 of the 5 games so far this season but they have also won just 1 ... At the same time Flora have won all of the 5 games. Both teams have also been good defensively as they both have kept 4 clean sheets this season with Trans conceding just twice and Flora once ... Trans have already showed that in Narva they can make decent perfomance against our top clubs so although Flora probably faces another difficult game then they really should be capable of NOT dropping points here just like Kalju did and actually return to Tallinn with 3p like Levadia managed to do ...

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Well last weekend Flora did their job by giving another refund as they won 1:0 while Maardu showed that they are probably capable of taking points and scoring goals only against teams who aren't from Tallinn as they lost 0:2 to Kalev who had lost all 5 previous games ...  So for this weekend i'm trying different approach with going for 1 game and making 3 bets.

Sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Paide - Levadia

14:00 CET

10€ on J. Budnik to score @1.80 - Betsafe

10€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.85 - Marathonbet

10€ on both teams NOT to score @2.52 - 1xbet

Betsafe is the only bookie who is offering player to score and to be booked odds from this season so i'm probably using them even more during the season... Levadia's striker J. Budnik is the only player who have scored in all 6 leaguegames and so it's probably no surprise that he's current topscorer with 8 goals. Obviously even he can't score forever but still as he's also taking care of penalties this season perhaps he can actually score yet again before facing first 2 real opponents this season cause after this match Levadia is going to play against Flora and Kalju in the league... 

Levadia may have won all 6 games so far this season but they havent been that impressive defensively as they've kept just 2 clean sheets and have conceded in each of the last 3 games so as their next leaguegames are against Flora and Kalju then it's definitely about time to make solid defensive perfomance. 

Obviously Paide will be making it hard for the visitors cause they've actually shown that they can actually defend cause they've conceded just one goal so far this season and have kept 4 consecutive clean sheets. Therefore Levadia probably finds it difficult once again on the road specially as their previous 3 awaywins this season were by 1 goal but despite that i still expect them to get seventh win of the season.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Paide - Levadia

14:00 CET

10€ on J. Budnik to score @1.80 - Betsafe

10€ on Levadia -1 AH @1.85 - Marathonbet

10€ on both teams NOT to score @2.52 - 1xbet

Jevgeni Budnik is still the only player who've scored in every leaguegame and now he has scored 9 goals with 7 games. Also Levadia won 2:0 so all 3 bets won and BR is now 511.70€ Smile

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in estonian cup QF: 

Kalju - Tammeka

18:00 CET

5€ on Tammeka over 0.5 goals @1.83 (1xbet)

5€ on Tammeka DC @4.33 (bet365)

I guess it's safe to say that neither team haven't found their rhythm yet as Tammeka have lost 5 consecutive matches since getting 4p from first 2 leaguegames.. However defending champions have been even worse(although they did score twice in each of the last 3 games) as after seven games they are already 10p behind the leaders ... Both teams also met just 9 days ago and then Kalju won 2:0 but still compared to that game eventhough Tammeka is going to play defensively yet again i (sadly) doubt that they can keep hosts away from scoring for 90(or 120) minutes so they probably need to score here if they want to get something from this game so they definitely need to be more clinical etc than in previous h2h game... Kalju have also conceded 2+ goals in 3 of the 4 homegames this season which is clearly too much.

Obviously Kalju might get an easy win here(with another clean sheet) but perhaps they struggle again and this match goes all the way to penalties ...

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Kalju - Tammeka

5€ on Tammeka over 0.5 goals @1.83 (1xbet)

5€ on Tammeka DC @4.33 (bet365)

Tammeka played well enough to force extra time as it was goalless after 90 minutes but they still lost 1:2 thanks to 119th min goal so as neutral it's quite shame that penalty shootout was so close yet so far ...  BR is now 528.35€

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Paide - Levadia

5€ on Levadia -1 AH @2.06 in Marathonbet

Both teams just met on sunday when Levadia won 2:0 so we probably see similar game this time aswell(but hopefully much cleaner one cause on sunday ref handed out 10+ yellows and 2 red cards in the second half) where Paide defends well enough to make it (extremely) difficult for visitors but i still expect Levadia to move to the next round. Levadia is going to dominate this game etc and although it definitely isn't going to be easy them i just hope that they can actually get things done in 90 minutes and therefore avoid extra time.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in Esiliiga: 

Tammeka II - Welco

3.35€ on both teams NOT to score @3.26 in 1xbet

Neither team haven't started new season too well as Tammeka have won just 1 and lost 6 of the 7 games so far incl most recent 5 while Welco have lost 5 of the 7 games. So far this season 4 games for hosts and 6 for visitors saw both to score but still although both teams have won 5 of the last 11 h2h games then 8 of them saw just one team finding the net so perhaps both teams don't score this time aswell ...

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Esiliiga: 

Tammeka II - Welco

3.35€ on both teams NOT to score @3.26 in 1xbet

Hosts won 3:0 so it's another win as current bankroll is 530.92€

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Kalju

5€ on under 4 goals @1.78 

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.43

5€ on Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.52

All odds are from Marathonbet.

Kuressaare have won 2 and lost 4 of the 7 games so far but 6 of their games saw just one team finding the net(if even that) while they didn't score in 5 matches and they have defended well enough so far this season as only their most recent leaguegame went over 4 when they lost 0:5 to Flora so i expect them to park the bus more effectively this time around. Kalju played 120 minutes on tuesday and now they're taking 4h trip to Saaremaa under new manager. Also for whatever reason this game starts 6h later so i assume it's thanks to Kalju who probably started to complain yet again that they don't want to wake up before 6AM on SAT to start their 4hour bustrip(so they'd save money from spending one night in local hotel) Anyway Kure scored twice in the last 2 h2h homegames but i hope that defending champions actually start to play now and therefore don't make stupid mistakes anymore(specially in defense)

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Kalju

5€ on under 4 goals @1.78 

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.43

5€ on Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.52

All odds are from Marathonbet.

Levadia and Flora approve this result. Final score 0:0. Bankroll is now 564.57€