Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in estonian cup: 

Levadia - Flora

BTTS @1.67

Over 2.5 goals @1.76

Both teams have scored 2+ goals in 4 of the last 5 games so now it seems that they have perfect chance to outscore their opponent while knocking them out of the cup competion. Obviously with this kind of games there's always risk that teams take it very cautiously as they don't want to score while searching for that 1 crucial goal which might decide the game(just like in cup final ..) Both teams have already met 5 times in 2018 and in 3 of these games both teams found the net net while 4 matches went over 2.5 goals. So i do hope that both teams will focus on attacking here because they both need goals here if they want to make it to the next round. 

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Today in estonian cup: 

Levadia - Flora

@BTTS @1.67

@Over 2.5 goals @1.76

Although i didn't bet against them this time Flora still showed why it's useful to bet against them in important games as they lost 1:2 despite going 1:0 up. 

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

Levadia DnB @1.81

Both teams have won 5 games in a row so one thing is for sure: (atleast) for one team their winning streak will come to an end. Levadia is currently trailing Kalju by 7p and with 6 games to go they need to win here to have any chance of winning the league. However Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in every leaguegame this season aswell but they probably need to wait much longer for their goal here than in last match where they managed to score within' 10 seconds basically. Also Kalju basically have the luxury to lose both this week's awaygames vs Levadia and Flora and still staying on course to become champions for the first time since 2012 considering that Levadia and Flora will have to go head-to-head in the final round ...

Levadia have yet to win h2h game this season so hopefully they can do it on 4th time. Or atleast avoid defeat here.

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

@Levadia DnB @1.81

Both teams have won 5 games in a row so one thing is for sure: (atleast) for one team their winning streak will come to an end. Levadia is currently trailing Kalju by 7p and with 6 games to go they need to win here to have any chance of winning the league. However Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in every leaguegame this season aswell but they probably need to wait much longer for their goal here than in last match where they managed to score within' 10 seconds basically. Also Kalju basically have the luxury to lose both this week's awaygames vs Levadia and Flora and still staying on course to become champions for the first time since 2012 considering that Levadia and Flora will have to go head-to-head in the final round ...

Levadia have yet to win h2h game this season so hopefully they can do it on 4th time. Or atleast avoid defeat here.

Well i guess 0:0 is fair result considering Levadia wasted their 3rd min penalty ...

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Pärnu - Narva

12:00 CET

Under 4 goals @2.05

Pärnu have lost 4 in a row while Narva have won 5 in a row. Unlike their opponents who need points like thin air because they are currently rockbottom in the league Narva pretty much have nothing to play for anymore because they have already secured 4th place. Pärnu may have conceded 3 in previous game against Viljandi but in that game they risked way more while going to attack than they are going to do in this match. Narva have scored 2 or more goals in each of the last 6 matches but they have had 1 day less for rest than opponents and now their options in attack are pretty much limited as both of their 2 best strikers so far this season are unavailable for different reasons. Also local kickoff time 13:00 is also against them considering it takes nearly 3 and half hours to get there ... Pärnu lost first 2 h2h games this season 0:6 and 0:4 but in most recent one they were lucky to get 1:1 draw. Whether they get something from this game or not i still hope that they can defend properly once again and keep this match as lowscoring one.

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Pärnu - Narva

12:00 CET

@Under 4 goals @2.05

it's always wonderful to pick under 4 in match which has 1 goal in it

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

On friday in Nations League: 

Estonia - Finland

Estonia +0.5 AH @1.75

Estonia over 1.0 goals @2.75

So far Finland have won both of their games 1:0 thanks to T. Pukki who scored twice in first 15 minutes last month. At the same time Estonia lost both of their games 0:1 while conceding inside 15 minutes in both matches ... 

Honestly i don't mind our team to relegated to league D anymore but could this happen then hopefully it's not going to be with 0 points and most importantly with 0 goals. 

Obviously scoring goals is still problem for our team but what can you do when first target is always to keep a clean sheet which usually backfires.. However i believe that in the last 2 qualifying campaigns Finland kept just 2 clean sheets on the road so hopefully their defense struggles once more if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen like it was 2 years ago when Greece both CBs couldn't handle it for more than 10 minutes ... 

I'm probably way too optimistic this time around about our chances and that's why i'm not going with Finland -1 AH @3.50 - I am probably going to regret not betting against Estonia this time but hopefully not.

Purps Rank 20
Rank 20

@Whoever wrote:

if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen

They have promised it to be over +15 ( may even be more ) on this side of the bay on thursday, and the "heat" will be coming from south. 

Not sure how much that affects, but cold most likely will not be a problem this time....

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Purps wrote:

@Whoever wrote:

if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen

They have promiseds it to be over +15 ( may even be more )on this side of the bay on thursday, and the "heat" will be coming from south. 

Not sure how much that affects, but cold most likely will not be a problem this time....

You are from Finland right ... If yes then whether you are(or aren't)among those 2500+ finnish supporters who conquor Tallinn this weekend i still hope that they don't have no reason to cheer whatsoever Wink

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

One more bet for today's Estonia vs Finland game.

Over 2 goals @2.30

Yes we are playing defensively and probably use 5-4-1 or similar formation this time aswell ... But still we are missing our 2-3 first choice CB's so Finland's T. Pukki who have scored twice in NL and 5 in Championship this season clearly fancies his chances to score more. And we now have striker in dutch second league who has scored 5 in 8 games or so and obviously our goalscoring drough must end at some point. Usually you don't see that kind of odds for over 2 line so i guess it's definitely worth a try.