@Greece @2

Greece -1 AH@3.20

Estonia - Greece 0:1

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

Tomorrow in Nations League

Finland - Estonia

Finland -1 AH @2.14

Finland have been in much better form than us in 2018 cause they've won 4, drew and lost 1 of fhe 6 matches while we have won 1 and lost 4 of the 7 games so far in this calendar year. I'd like to pick Estonia goal(s) and/or AH's/DnB here but knowing that we are pretty much going to play for 0:0 like in every awaygame basically then it's probably more useful to look for any under line you can find whether is it first half under, Finland under or just under 2 or so on ...

Although there are obviously other great markets available for this match aswell i guess that once again i take this kind of bet to see how good or bad our opponents really are. So let's see.

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@Whoever, would suggest to maybe add some info about your previous bets, so it's easier to follow how you're doing.
When writing a new post, you could add something like the below at the bottom of the post:
Last 5 bets: WWLWV (W=Won, L=Lost and V=Voided)
Total # of bets: 23
Total ROI: 5 %
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Whoever wrote:

Tomorrow in Nations League

Finland - Estonia

@finland -1 AH @2.14

Well once again Estonia goes to play for 0:0 draw - concedes first so they'd continue playing like the score is goalless. Finland wins 1:0

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

After positive results from NT games(1 win and 2 refunds) hopefully we can get another win(or refund atleast) from domestic league this weekend ...

On friday in Meistriliiga

Tammeka - Kalju

Kalju -1 AH@1.75

Tammeka have lost just 1 of the last 6 homegames as they've won most recent 3 homegames aswell. Obviously they are dreaming about that 4th place which might secure 2 EL games next season but as they're 7 points behind on 5th place then they must continue collecting points - presumably even 3 ...
Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they've scored in all leaguegames so far this season so i expect them to continue with these streaks as they can't afford to lose any more points considering Flora who is currently in 2nd, have game in hand. Kalju may have won all but 1 h2h game during the last 7 seasons but Tammeka can make it difficult for them - even this season they were really unfortunate to lose first game 0:1 thanks to last second goal but in the second game they held leagueleaders to 1:1 draw.
Usually in estonian leaguegames top teams AH's aren't that good against weaker teams so it's about time to use these odds right now should they drop dramatically in the next 24 hours ...

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Whoever wrote:

On friday in Meistriliiga

Tammeka - Kalju

Kalju -1 AH@1.75

Well i watched that game and i don't know what to say ... I doubt that even i can see too often football teams playing in pink shirts so they'd look like Pink Panther but that's not too important i'd imagine. 

3rd refund from the last 4 matches is also quite decent i think as Kalju won 1:0 (just like true champion)

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

Tomorrow morning(12:00 CET) in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Levadia

Under 5 goals @1.79

Levadia under 4.5 goals @1.75

After holding Levadia to 1:1 draw in june Kure haven't been that lucky anymore as they've lost 10 leaguegames in a row. At the same time Levadia have won 7 of the last 10 leaguegames since that draw in previous h2h game.. Kure may have conceded 3-4 goals in most homegames and although they have conceded 5+ goals in 2 homegames this season then the last homegame where basically everything went wrong was back in april. Levadia have scored 5+ goals in 2 away leaguegames this season but haven't done that since april so i wouldn't be too surprised should they win 4:0 for the third time in the last 4 awaygames. All 3 h2h games so far this season have stayed under 5 goals so hopefully we will see another type of game where favourites aren't going to humiliate their opponent.

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Whoever wrote:

Tomorrow morning(12:00 CET) in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Levadia

Under 5 goals @1.79

@Levadia under 4.5 goals @1.75

Well sometimes even nature isn't helping as Levadia won 5:0 in (extremely) windy conditions. 

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

Today in Esiliiga
Kalju II - Flora II
18:00 CET

[b]Under 4 goals @1.97
Under 4.5 goals @1.60[/b]

After going 16 games without a win as they lost 15 matches during that time Kalju youngsters finally managed to win on thursday. After losing just 3 games between march and june Flora youngsters seem to be on vacation mode as they've now lost 5 of the 9 games since august. Kalju may have lost nearly half of their 15 homegames so far this season but just 2 of them had 5+ goals in it. Flora meanwhile have won 6 and lost 4 of their 14 away leaguegames. Also just 2 awaygames for them had 5+ goals in it. As both Kalju and Flora first teams have important cup games on tuesday & wednesday it's very unlikely that these teams get any extra help so hopefully we will see typical monday game tonight - lowscoring one.
Teams have met 3 times so far this season with these games having 4, 3 and 6 goals in it. So story is still the same - whenever under 4 is available with ridiciously great odds you just have to hope that for once teams have no idea how to score goals.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Esiliiga
Kalju II - Flora II
18:00 CET

@[b]Under 4 goals @1.97
@Under 4.5 goals @1.60[/b]

While 2 other today's games in Esiliiga saw 5 and 9 goals in it then this match saw 2 as it ended 1:1 Smile