Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Kuressaare

18:00 CET

5€ on Kalju over 2.5 goals @1.74 in Unibet

Captain Fantastic saves the day with his 93rd min goal as Kalju won 3:2 so current bankroll is 572.20€ 

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

5€ on Yuri Tkachuk to get booked @2.25 in Betsafe

After Flora dropped first points of the season on friday then i guess it's perfect chance for either team to reduce gap with leaders.. Both teams have won last 2 and 4 games so it's quite clear that (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end tonight.. It's still quite clear that recent h2h games haven't been succesful for Levadia as they've won just 1 of the last 8 matches vs Kalju and (although i doubt it's because of him) Y. Tkachuk played in 7 of these games as he was fortunate to get his name into referee's notebook 4 times. He has also been booked in all 3 h2h games this season and in most recent h2h game he was one of these 4 lucky Levadia players who even saw red so i expect him to continue playing aggressively and probably getting another card.

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Yeah i know that there's more than week to go until the game but as N. Ireland odds started to drop today(even if it's just temporarily; i'm pretty sure it's because our squad list for games in june) then i guess it's better to make this bet now should these odds continue dropping even further ... Anyway N. Ireland won both their 2 homegames in march and now in june they visit Estonia and Belarus. I believe that they said that their target is to get 12p from the first 4 games so their (slim) chance of challenging for top2 finish would still sound realistic(even if it's not) Estonia meanwhile have played just 1 qualifier so far which was 0:2 defeat in Belfast so in our first homegame in 2019 we'd be able to make much better perfomance and maybe even getting something from this game. I can't say that i don't believe in my team but obviously if we'd play the same way like in homegame vs Hungary(3:3) then chances to get something from this game and/or scoring goals could be much bigger than with just parking the bus which is what we're probably going to do ... Anyway i'd like to be wrong and see visitors playing like amateurs but as long as they dont do it then #EstoniaSucks should work Smile

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Never mind then. Leading for 50+ minutes or so isn't such a big deal when you concede twice in 3 minutes and eventually lose 1:2 lol

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Both teams have played 2 qualifiers so far - Germany won both awaygames in Holland and in Belarus as they scored 2 or more goals in both of these matches while (not surprisingly) we lost both matches vs N. Ireland.. Anyway i guess it's safe to say that our first(and probably the only) target in Mainz is to concede as few goals as possible... I believe that even Gibraltar lost just 0:4 in Germany so if we'd concede less than them then it might be miracle(or job well done?) considering that Hungary, Bosnia(twice), Belgium scored 5+ goals against us recently ... 

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Whatever. Clearly it cant get any worse when you're 0:4 down after 26 minutes. Afterwards it's still easier to say that german -3, 3.5 handicaps would have been better optin but yeah looks like perfect time to go to sleep now ...

E: and there it's fifth lol ...

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Trans

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.32 - 1xbet

Both teams have been quite good recently as Levadia is unbeaten in 6 games but they do have conceded in each of the last 3 matches(eventhough it was just one goal..) and now 2 of their first-choice defenders are suspended so it probably dont get any easier for them(still friday's leaguegame showed that they can still score goals and that despite getting rid of teams top scorer J. Budnik as they scored 6 vs Kalev) At the same time Trans have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but that defeat came on saturday and during that period they scored in all 6 games(sadly for them conceded in all matches aswell) so we might see another game here where both teams score but still i'm going against it cause perhaps both teams will come to this match cautious approach trying not to concede and that's why i take both sides not to score here.

Also now our 4 teams who will compete in europe next month know their opponents(who probably eliminate them anyway) as Kalju starts at home vs macedonian team Shkendija. I believe it was last season when they won 5:0 at home vs some welsh team only to lose 0:4 in the return leg. Levadia travels to Iceland to (probably) show Kalju how beating Stjarnan feels like while Trans goes to Montenegro and Flora visits some serbian team so for that duo if they manage to avoid humiliation in the first leg awaygame then it's already miracle i'd say.

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Trans

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.32 - 1xbet

Well Levadia won 2:0 so bankroll rises to 573.80€

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Next tuesday in CL first qualifying round: 

Kalju - Shkendija

I'm going to make three 5€ bets(all odds are from 1xbet cause despite coming out with odds rather early they're actually good enough aswell ...):

Shkendija @2.19

Shkendija -1 AH @3.30

Shkendija AH0 @1.55

Clearly macedonian team is the stronger team here which they've proven enough in recent seasons cause i believe that in the last couple seasons they've managed to eliminate 1 or 2 (or more) opponents in these qualifying rounds.. Still while Kalju have played official games every week then for Shkendija this will be first competive game of the season (as their leagueseason starts in august i believe) so unlike their hosts they should be miles away from perfect condition.. Also it looks like that they've never won CL awaygame(D1L3) and what's more intresting is that in these 4 awaygames they didn't get even one awaygoal ... So that might easily change now and if it doesn't then perhaps Kalju can move one step closer to show Flora that it's possible to bring Celtic to Tallinn.. Anyway i guess i can now start waiting until odds for Flora, Trans and Levadia EL games come out aswell ... 

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Europa League first qualifying round: 

Stjarnan vs Levadia

5€ on Stjarnan to qualify @2.33 in Betsafe

I guess both teams have been quite decent recently considering they both have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but still it's probably safe to say that both sides last leaguegame before this match was disappointing as Stjarnan drew 0:0 at home vs Grindavik while Levadia lost to Flora in front of Stjarnan spies ... So who knows what's going to happen in the next 2 thursday's. Anyway i have no idea why these odds are just like that considering Flora, Trans and Kalju are all outsiders as their "to qualify" odds are over 2 lol ... So yeah let's see what happens considering whoever qualifies from this pair will visit Espanyol in the next round ...