Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Kuressaare

18:00 CET

5€ on Kalju over 2.5 goals @1.74 in Unibet

Captain Fantastic saves the day with his 93rd min goal as Kalju won 3:2 so current bankroll is 572.20€ 

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

5€ on Yuri Tkachuk to get booked @2.25 in Betsafe

After Flora dropped first points of the season on friday then i guess it's perfect chance for either team to reduce gap with leaders.. Both teams have won last 2 and 4 games so it's quite clear that (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end tonight.. It's still quite clear that recent h2h games haven't been succesful for Levadia as they've won just 1 of the last 8 matches vs Kalju and (although i doubt it's because of him) Y. Tkachuk played in 7 of these games as he was fortunate to get his name into referee's notebook 4 times. He has also been booked in all 3 h2h games this season and in most recent h2h game he was one of these 4 lucky Levadia players who even saw red so i expect him to continue playing aggressively and probably getting another card.

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Yeah i know that there's more than week to go until the game but as N. Ireland odds started to drop today(even if it's just temporarily; i'm pretty sure it's because our squad list for games in june) then i guess it's better to make this bet now should these odds continue dropping even further ... Anyway N. Ireland won both their 2 homegames in march and now in june they visit Estonia and Belarus. I believe that they said that their target is to get 12p from the first 4 games so their (slim) chance of challenging for top2 finish would still sound realistic(even if it's not) Estonia meanwhile have played just 1 qualifier so far which was 0:2 defeat in Belfast so in our first homegame in 2019 we'd be able to make much better perfomance and maybe even getting something from this game. I can't say that i don't believe in my team but obviously if we'd play the same way like in homegame vs Hungary(3:3) then chances to get something from this game and/or scoring goals could be much bigger than with just parking the bus which is what we're probably going to do ... Anyway i'd like to be wrong and see visitors playing like amateurs but as long as they dont do it then #EstoniaSucks should work Smile

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Never mind then. Leading for 50+ minutes or so isn't such a big deal when you concede twice in 3 minutes and eventually lose 1:2 lol

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Both teams have played 2 qualifiers so far - Germany won both awaygames in Holland and in Belarus as they scored 2 or more goals in both of these matches while (not surprisingly) we lost both matches vs N. Ireland.. Anyway i guess it's safe to say that our first(and probably the only) target in Mainz is to concede as few goals as possible... I believe that even Gibraltar lost just 0:4 in Germany so if we'd concede less than them then it might be miracle(or job well done?) considering that Hungary, Bosnia(twice), Belgium scored 5+ goals against us recently ... 

Whoever Rank 13
Rank 13

@Whoever wrote:

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Whatever. Clearly it cant get any worse when you're 0:4 down after 26 minutes. Afterwards it's still easier to say that german -3, 3.5 handicaps would have been better optin but yeah looks like perfect time to go to sleep now ...

E: and there it's fifth lol ...

0 Likes