Estonian Football Corner

Whoever

Today in estonian cup QF:

Paide - Levadia

18:00 CET

5€ on Levadia -1 AH @2.06 in Marathonbet

Both teams just met on sunday when Levadia won 2:0 so we probably see similar game this time aswell(but hopefully much cleaner one cause on sunday ref handed out 10+ yellows and 2 red cards in the second half) where Paide defends well enough to make it (extremely) difficult for visitors but i still expect Levadia to move to the next round. Levadia is going to dominate this game etc and although it definitely isn't going to be easy them i just hope that they can actually get things done in 90 minutes and therefore avoid extra time.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today in Esiliiga: 

Tammeka II - Welco

3.35€ on both teams NOT to score @3.26 in 1xbet

Neither team haven't started new season too well as Tammeka have won just 1 and lost 6 of the 7 games so far incl most recent 5 while Welco have lost 5 of the 7 games. So far this season 4 games for hosts and 6 for visitors saw both to score but still although both teams have won 5 of the last 11 h2h games then 8 of them saw just one team finding the net so perhaps both teams don't score this time aswell ...

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Kalju

5€ on under 4 goals @1.78 

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.43

5€ on Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.52

All odds are from Marathonbet.

Kuressaare have won 2 and lost 4 of the 7 games so far but 6 of their games saw just one team finding the net(if even that) while they didn't score in 5 matches and they have defended well enough so far this season as only their most recent leaguegame went over 4 when they lost 0:5 to Flora so i expect them to park the bus more effectively this time around. Kalju played 120 minutes on tuesday and now they're taking 4h trip to Saaremaa under new manager. Also for whatever reason this game starts 6h later so i assume it's thanks to Kalju who probably started to complain yet again that they don't want to wake up before 6AM on SAT to start their 4hour bustrip(so they'd save money from spending one night in local hotel) Anyway Kure scored twice in the last 2 h2h homegames but i hope that defending champions actually start to play now and therefore don't make stupid mistakes anymore(specially in defense)

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kuressaare - Kalju

5€ on under 4 goals @1.78 

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.43

5€ on Kuressaare under 0.5 goals @2.52

All odds are from Marathonbet.

Levadia and Flora approve this result. Final score 0:0. Bankroll is now 564.57€

• Like 2

Today in Meistriliiga:

Levadia - Flora

14:00 CET

4.57€ on Jevgeni Budnik to score @2.65 in Betsafe

Both teams have won all 7 leaguegames so far this season so one thing is for sure - one of these teams(if not both) will drop first points of the season tonight. Levadia striker J. Budnik who is currently topscorer in league after scoring 9 in 7 games had day off on wednesday when his team played 120 minutes in estonian cup so he'd be well rested. Hower this ukrainian have scored just 3 goals from open play so it might be worrying point cause 6 of his goals came from penalty spot and i doubt that Levadia is going to get another penalty for the seventh consecutive leaguegame.. Anyway i guess it's now perfect time to see what he can(or can't) do against top teams cause Levadia next 3 games in all competions are against titlerivals Flora and Kalju.

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

Today in Meistriliiga:

Levadia - Flora

4.57€ on Jevgeni Budnik to score @2.65 in Betsafe

Typical right. Few moments after he goes to the bench Levadia draws the game and some minutes later they even get penalty which is obviously sent to the sky and i guess it clearly became crucial as they lost 1:2 ...

Tomorrow in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Levadia

5€ on Y. Tkachuk to get booked @2.35 in Betsafe

5€ on Levadia @2.20 in Coolbet

I guess it's safe to say that both teams have been quite average defensively so far this season as defending champions have conceded 9 goals in the first 8 matches while Levadia have conceded 7. If this means that both teams are actually focusing not to concede tomorrow and therefore we'll see lowscoring game then hopefully that isn't going to happen. Levadia won first 7 leaguegames of the season but then lost to Flora last week in a game where they even wasted some chances where it was harder to miss than to score ... So considering Flora won on friday then i guess they can't afford to drop even more points ... However recent h2h games haven't been that succesful for them as they've won just 1 of the last 7 competive h2h games and in the league they have gone 5 matches without a win since beating Kalju 2 years ago ... Hopefully they can get positive result this time wround and keep pressure on Flora ...

As for Yuri Tkachuk then this ukrainian is playing aggressively, perhaps even too aggressively but clearly he knows it very much as he has said that our league isn't probably ready for that kind of play which is true i guess. Anyway last season he collected 15 yellow cards and 1 red in 31 games. This season he have played in just 5 games but he has already received 2 yellows which were in the same game so obviously he was "unfortunate" enough to see red ... Considering he missed game vs Flora due to suspension then perhaps he can actually control himself now but i still predict that he's still going to play (very) aggressively. 

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

Kalju - Levadia

5€ on Y. Tkachuk to get booked @2.35 in Betsafe

5€ on Levadia @2.20 in Coolbet

Well i'm not sure what's the (world) record in this category but Levadia received penalty for 8th consecutive leaguegame. And just like last week then they didn't use that golden chance yet again. So no surprise there as they eventually lost 1:2 ... Teams also go h2h on wednesday in estonian cup semifinal so that game should be intresting one aswell. Also Y. Tkachuk did his job so current bankroll is 566.75 € 

• Like 1

Today in estonian cup semifinal:

Narva - Elva

6.75€ on under 4 goals @1.83 in Marathonbet

Both teams have won 3 of the last 5 games but lost their previous game on saturday 0:1 so they both are definitely trying to win today cause only positive result will send either one of these teams to cup final. Elva is definitely going to park the bus here so i guess it's pretty understandable from their point of view. Unfortunately for Trans they haven't been that effective in scoring so far this season as they've scored 4 goals just once so far this season and basically have been even worse at home cause during the 6 homegames so far this season they have won just 1 and even in that game they scored just 2 goals. So perhaps Elva can defend well enough to not give Trans their biggest homewin of the season. 

• Like 1

Kalju - Levadia

5€ on both teams to score @1.79 in Unibet

5€ on over 2.5 goals @1.91 in Marathonbet

These teams could have easily met in the final but not this time as they are fortunate to go h2h for the second time in less than 5 days. Although it's cup semifinal and both teams will be trying to knock their direct rival out i still expect both sides to make at least some changes to their squads.. Also both teams played 120 minutes in QF so perhaps they want to get things done in 90 minutes(i dont have nothing against for potential ET though) - Kalju and Levadia have already met twice this season and these 2 games saw both sides to score aswell as over 2.5 goals so we might easily see opposite to that tonight but considering teams need to score goal(s) here then hopefully not.

• Like 3

@Whoever wrote:

Kalju - Levadia

5€ on both teams to score @1.79 in Unibet

5€ on over 2.5 goals @1.91 in Marathonbet

Well it was true classic i'd say. Kalju won 3:2 in extratime in a game which saw Levadia collecting 4(!) red cards. Current bankroll is 568.50 €

• Like 1

Today in Esiliiga: 

Vaprus - Welco

5€ on under 4 goals @1.74 in Unibet

Vaprus have won 6 of the first 9 leaguegames while Welco did the opposite as they've lost 6 of the 9 matches so far.. Also far this season just 2 games for hosts and 3 for visitors have gone over 4 goals.. However Vaprus have won all 4 homegames this season and in most recent 3 they even scored 3 or more goals.. At the same time Welco may have scored in 3 of the 4 away leaguegames but they still lost all of them as they conceded 2+ goals in all of these matches on the road.. However first h2h game in april saw just 2 goals in it so who knows perhaps we'll see another lowscoring game.

• Like 1

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Kuressaare

5€ on Kalju over 2.5 goals @1.74 in Unibet

Both teams have played quite well recently i'd say as Kalju have won 3 consecutive games while Kuressaare is unbeaten in 3. Kure may have conceded same amount of goals(10) as the defending champions but they've still been solid defense cause apart from that awaygame vs Flora which they lost 0:5 they haven't conceded more than 1 goal in other games(if even that) - it's no surprise that defending champions have struggled to score in most games this season and they've yet to score 3(or more) goals at home in the league so perhaps they can actually score twice for the fourth consecutive home leaguegame and dont stop there as they go for that third goal.. I'm pretty sure i'm (way) too optimistic about that specially as previous h2h game ended goalless but this should mean that we'll see goals this time around. 

Today in Meistriliiga: 

Levadia - Kalju

18:30 CET

5€ on Yuri Tkachuk to get booked @2.25 in Betsafe

After Flora dropped first points of the season on friday then i guess it's perfect chance for either team to reduce gap with leaders.. Both teams have won last 2 and 4 games so it's quite clear that (atleast) for one team their winning streak will end tonight.. It's still quite clear that recent h2h games haven't been succesful for Levadia as they've won just 1 of the last 8 matches vs Kalju and (although i doubt it's because of him) Y. Tkachuk played in 7 of these games as he was fortunate to get his name into referee's notebook 4 times. He has also been booked in all 3 h2h games this season and in most recent h2h game he was one of these 4 lucky Levadia players who even saw red so i expect him to continue playing aggressively and probably getting another card.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Yeah i know that there's more than week to go until the game but as N. Ireland odds started to drop today(even if it's just temporarily; i'm pretty sure it's because our squad list for games in june) then i guess it's better to make this bet now should these odds continue dropping even further ... Anyway N. Ireland won both their 2 homegames in march and now in june they visit Estonia and Belarus. I believe that they said that their target is to get 12p from the first 4 games so their (slim) chance of challenging for top2 finish would still sound realistic(even if it's not) Estonia meanwhile have played just 1 qualifier so far which was 0:2 defeat in Belfast so in our first homegame in 2019 we'd be able to make much better perfomance and maybe even getting something from this game. I can't say that i don't believe in my team but obviously if we'd play the same way like in homegame vs Hungary(3:3) then chances to get something from this game and/or scoring goals could be much bigger than with just parking the bus which is what we're probably going to do ... Anyway i'd like to be wrong and see visitors playing like amateurs but as long as they dont do it then #EstoniaSucks should work :)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@Whoever wrote:

Second saturday in june

Estonia vs Northern Ireland

5€ on N. Ireland -1 AH @2.98 in Marathonbet

Never mind then. Leading for 50+ minutes or so isn't such a big deal when you concede twice in 3 minutes and eventually lose 1:2 lol

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Both teams have played 2 qualifiers so far - Germany won both awaygames in Holland and in Belarus as they scored 2 or more goals in both of these matches while (not surprisingly) we lost both matches vs N. Ireland.. Anyway i guess it's safe to say that our first(and probably the only) target in Mainz is to concede as few goals as possible... I believe that even Gibraltar lost just 0:4 in Germany so if we'd concede less than them then it might be miracle(or job well done?) considering that Hungary, Bosnia(twice), Belgium scored 5+ goals against us recently ... 

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

Tuesday ...

Germany - Estonia

20:45 CET

5€ on under 4 goals @2 in Bet365

Whatever. Clearly it cant get any worse when you're 0:4 down after 26 minutes. Afterwards it's still easier to say that german -3, 3.5 handicaps would have been better optin but yeah looks like perfect time to go to sleep now ...

E: and there it's fifth lol ...

Levadia - Trans

18:30 CET

5€ on both teams NOT to score @2.32 - 1xbet

Both teams have been quite good recently as Levadia is unbeaten in 6 games but they do have conceded in each of the last 3 matches(eventhough it was just one goal..) and now 2 of their first-choice defenders are suspended so it probably dont get any easier for them(still friday's leaguegame showed that they can still score goals and that despite getting rid of teams top scorer J. Budnik as they scored 6 vs Kalev) At the same time Trans have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but that defeat came on saturday and during that period they scored in all 6 games(sadly for them conceded in all matches aswell) so we might see another game here where both teams score but still i'm going against it cause perhaps both teams will come to this match cautious approach trying not to concede and that's why i take both sides not to score here.

Also now our 4 teams who will compete in europe next month know their opponents(who probably eliminate them anyway) as Kalju starts at home vs macedonian team Shkendija. I believe it was last season when they won 5:0 at home vs some welsh team only to lose 0:4 in the return leg. Levadia travels to Iceland to (probably) show Kalju how beating Stjarnan feels like while Trans goes to Montenegro and Flora visits some serbian team so for that duo if they manage to avoid humiliation in the first leg awaygame then it's already miracle i'd say.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Next tuesday in CL first qualifying round: 

Kalju - Shkendija

I'm going to make three 5€ bets(all odds are from 1xbet cause despite coming out with odds rather early they're actually good enough aswell ...):

Shkendija @2.19

Shkendija -1 AH @3.30

Shkendija AH0 @1.55

Clearly macedonian team is the stronger team here which they've proven enough in recent seasons cause i believe that in the last couple seasons they've managed to eliminate 1 or 2 (or more) opponents in these qualifying rounds.. Still while Kalju have played official games every week then for Shkendija this will be first competive game of the season (as their leagueseason starts in august i believe) so unlike their hosts they should be miles away from perfect condition.. Also it looks like that they've never won CL awaygame(D1L3) and what's more intresting is that in these 4 awaygames they didn't get even one awaygoal ... So that might easily change now and if it doesn't then perhaps Kalju can move one step closer to show Flora that it's possible to bring Celtic to Tallinn.. Anyway i guess i can now start waiting until odds for Flora, Trans and Levadia EL games come out aswell ... 

• Like 2

Europa League first qualifying round: 

Stjarnan vs Levadia

5€ on Stjarnan to qualify @2.33 in Betsafe

I guess both teams have been quite decent recently considering they both have lost just 1 of the last 6 games but still it's probably safe to say that both sides last leaguegame before this match was disappointing as Stjarnan drew 0:0 at home vs Grindavik while Levadia lost to Flora in front of Stjarnan spies ... So who knows what's going to happen in the next 2 thursday's. Anyway i have no idea why these odds are just like that considering Flora, Trans and Kalju are all outsiders as their "to qualify" odds are over 2 lol ... So yeah let's see what happens considering whoever qualifies from this pair will visit Espanyol in the next round ... 

• Like 3