• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On friday in Nations League: 

Estonia - Finland

Estonia +0.5 AH @1.75

Estonia over 1.0 goals @2.75

So far Finland have won both of their games 1:0 thanks to T. Pukki who scored twice in first 15 minutes last month. At the same time Estonia lost both of their games 0:1 while conceding inside 15 minutes in both matches ... 

Honestly i don't mind our team to relegated to league D anymore but could this happen then hopefully it's not going to be with 0 points and most importantly with 0 goals. 

Obviously scoring goals is still problem for our team but what can you do when first target is always to keep a clean sheet which usually backfires.. However i believe that in the last 2 qualifying campaigns Finland kept just 2 clean sheets on the road so hopefully their defense struggles once more if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen like it was 2 years ago when Greece both CBs couldn't handle it for more than 10 minutes ... 

I'm probably way too optimistic this time around about our chances and that's why i'm not going with Finland -1 AH @3.50 - I am probably going to regret not betting against Estonia this time but hopefully not.

• Like 3

@Whoever wrote:

if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen

They have promised it to be over +15 ( may even be more ) on this side of the bay on thursday, and the "heat" will be coming from south. 

Not sure how much that affects, but cold most likely will not be a problem this time....

• Like 1

@Purps wrote:

@Whoever wrote:

if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen

They have promiseds it to be over +15 ( may even be more )on this side of the bay on thursday, and the "heat" will be coming from south. 

Not sure how much that affects, but cold most likely will not be a problem this time....

You are from Finland right ... If yes then whether you are(or aren't)among those 2500+ finnish supporters who conquor Tallinn this weekend i still hope that they don't have no reason to cheer whatsoever ;)

• Like 1

One more bet for today's Estonia vs Finland game.

Over 2 goals @2.30

Yes we are playing defensively and probably use 5-4-1 or similar formation this time aswell ... But still we are missing our 2-3 first choice CB's so Finland's T. Pukki who have scored twice in NL and 5 in Championship this season clearly fancies his chances to score more. And we now have striker in dutch second league who has scored 5 in 8 games or so and obviously our goalscoring drough must end at some point. Usually you don't see that kind of odds for over 2 line so i guess it's definitely worth a try.

• Like 3

@Negriani wrote:

And we now have striker in dutch second league who has scored 5 in 8 games or so and obviously our goalscoring drough must end at some point

I think you quoted wrongly otherwise what's your point ...

I guess that any small nation could use wisely striker who is scoring goals regularly for his club and that despite in whatever country and/or league he is currently playing ... 

Well it's just one of these days where everything goes wrong. 

Obviously you defend well for 90 minutes and then fall asleep in the first added minute and that's it as T. Pukki leads Finland to their third consecutive 1:0 win ...

Oh well then. Atleast Hungary game on monday gives chance to bounce back ...

On monday in Nations League: 

Estonia vs Hungary

Under 2 goals @1.90 

I'm pretty sure that both teams'd have hoped to start this competion with much better results than they actually managed ...
Hungary did beat Greece at home but they lost both awaygames 0:1 
Estonia have gone even further in terms of losing 0:1 as they've lost all 3 NL games with that score ...
Hungary may have scored 5 in most recent h2h game but just like their only trip to Tallinn showed then here it's never easy for anyone.
I'm sure that both teams will try to get back on winning ways but they probably do that by shutting the defense down and somehow scoring 1 or 2 goals ..
So i expect another typical monday night football here - lowscoring one.

Yeah i'm probably going to regret not taking opponents win alongside their -1 AH once more but hopefully not. 
  • Like 3

@mafioso77777 wrote:

Estonia will lose

@Probably but while doing that we give real chances to earn money if to bet against us because so far Greece to win odds were over 2, Finland to win odds were around 1.70 in homegame and over 2 on friday and Hungary win is also available @2.10 and i'm not even talking about these teams -1 AH's which had(and have) obviously greater odds so yeah hopefully our team is disappointing estonian fans once more :) 

• Like 1

@Whoever wrote:

On monday in Nations League: 

Estonia vs Hungary

@Under 2 goals @1.90 

Negatives of the game: 

Bet lost

Smallest attendance i've ever seen in Estonia homegame(in the last 4 years)

Our defense is still awful. 

Positives: 

We didn't lose

We scored individually same amount of goals vs Hungary what Finland and Greece managed to do together. 

Hungary is s.h.i.t because they scored 3 against us but still didn't win. 

• Like 1

Today in Esiliiga:

Levadia II - Kalju II

18:00 CET

Under 4 goals @2

Levadia hosts Kalju in the Esiliiga on thursday. Levadia youngsters who are currently third in the league have lost just 1 of the last 5 matches as they've won 2 in a row. Levadia youngsters have scored 2+ goals in each of the last 4 games but they conceded in those matches aswell ... At the same time Kalju youngsters who are still rockbottom in the league have won just 1 of the last 5 games as they've lost 2 games in a row to nil. Although are winless in 3 matches then their defense was quite decent during that time because in these 3 games they didn't conceded more than one goal per game. With under 4 you have to hope that for once teams don't score that much like they have done usually and/or in previous games so let's see. So far this season teams have met 3 times with both sides winning once. Also these h2h games saw 2, 2 and 3 goals in it. So i hope that both teams will make sure that we'll have another lowscoring match in wet conditions.

Also if anyone'd be intrested to watch how this bet works out(or fails miserably) then you can do it here(with estonian commentary):
https://m.soccernet.ee/artikkel/tana-otsepilt-premium-liiga-kullasoosikute-duubelvoistkonnad-lahingus

• Like 2

I guess it seems that under 4 we have similar situation where in one week this works nicely and in the following week miserably and then repeats that way probably until the last week of the season :wonder:

On sunday in Meistriliiga: 

Kalju - Tammeka

14:00 CET

Kalju -2 AH @1.81

Kalju is still unbeaten in the league but they've drawn last 2 games so it's about time for them to start winning unless they want to make title challenge way more intresting. They've also won 13 of the 15 home leaguegames so far this season and in 9 of them they won by 2+ goals. Tammeka meanwhile have won just 6 of the 17 awaygames with losing 9 incl most recent 4. Although they've lost nearly half awaygames then in just 4 they lost by 2 or more goals so they can defend obviously. I'd say that this season Kalju have struggled against Tammeka even more than against direct titlerivals because all 3 h2h games basically stayed under 2 goals and in each of these games Kalju scored their only goal between 75-90+ min so they probably find it difficult to break down Tammeka' organized defense once more. 

Considering under 3.5 goals is below 1.70 i might easily regret not taking unders if for the 4th time this season these teams go to half time with goalless draw ... So let's see about that but i still believe in Kalju for once getting that (very) early goal which might help them to get comfortable win(by 2+ goals) for the first(and last) time this season against Tammeka. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

LIVEBET

Estonia U17 - Georgia U17

Georgia DnB @2.18

Our team may have gone to the half-time with a 1:0 lead but i use that kind of bet to test how "good" our national teams really are. So hopefully Estonia sucks 😃 

Also second half starts in like 5 minutes or so ...

@Whoever wrote:

LIVEBET

Estonia U17 - Georgia U17

@Georgia DnB @2.18

Our team may have gone to the half-time with a 1:0 lead but i use that kind of bet to test how "good" our national teams really are. So hopefully Estonia sucks 😃 

Also second half starts in like 5 minutes or so ...

Although there were no goals in second half I am still sure that betting against Estonia etc is profitable in long term. If not earlier then in 2 weeks time i have another chance or 2 to make just that 🆒

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On thursday in Nations League:

Hungary - Estonia

Hungary -1 AH @1.70
Estonia under 0.5 goals @1.75

Both teams have been quite bad so far in this calendar year as they both have won just 1 of the last 8 matches in 2018 with Hungary losing other 5 and Estonia 6 games ... Since we last met in Hungary back in 2014 wc qualifiers Hungary have played 13 official homegames from which they won 8 and lost 3. During that time they kept just 6 clean sheets while scoring in 10 matches while we have played 12 awaygames and (no surprise there!) in 10 of them failed to score as we won 1 and lost 8 of these 12 awaygames. Still during these 12 awaygames we managed to keep 3 clean sheets which came against these strong teams such as San Marino, Greece and Cyprus as all these matches ended goalless.

As player to score odds came out today then i watched which hungarians have value to score again against us ... From that list first 3 players scored in their previous game vs Estonia(yes Dominik and Szalai did it last month while Dzsudzsak did it 5 years ago)while last player scored winning goal in Hungary's previous homegame so perhaps atleast someone from that list can find the net this time aswell (or even all of them)

Szalai@2.10

Dzsudzsak@2.75

Dominik@4

Kleinheisler @5

So let's see whether Estonia continues to suck or is it Hungary who is still **** if they can't beat us yet again or keep us away from scoresheet after conceding 4 in the last 2 h2h matches.

E: Mysterious Dominik's surname is N.A.G.Y and i have no idea why site blocks his surname ... 

• Like 2

@Whoever wrote:

On thursday in Nations League:

Hungary - Estonia

@Hungary -1 AH @1.70

@Estonia under 0.5 goals @1.75

Possible goalscorers: 

Szalai@2.10

Dzsudzsak@2.75

Dominik@4

@Kleinheisler @5

So let's see whether Estonia continues to suck or is it Hungary who is still **** if they can't beat us yet again or keep us away from scoresheet after conceding 4 in the last 2 h2h matches.

E: Mysterious Dominik's surname is N.A.G.Y and i have no idea why site blocks his surname ... 

D-league here we come :) Hungary wins 2:0 so both main bets won. However from these possible hungarians to score only captain Szalai found the net after we gifted him golden chance to score. 

• Like 1

On sunday in Nations League

Greece - Estonia

Greece over 2.0 goals @2.36

Although they haven't done it too much recently(have scored less than 2 in each of the last 10 matches) Greece can still score goals. Meanwhile our team usually defends very well but sadly that doesn't stop us from conceding - we have conceded in each of the last 7 matches so ...

Last time when we played in Athens we pretty much used formation 9-1-1 which obviously stunned Greece as the game finished 0:0 - however i doubt that we're doing something similar this time although we probably park the bus anyway.

Maybe i'm too optimistic about our team conceding 2+ goals for the third consscutive NL game while letting Greece to score atleast twice for the first (and last) time in 2018 but yeah let's see ... Even @CharismaMan pretty much predicted Greece to score 5 against us or whatever :)

• Like 4

@Whoever wrote:

On sunday in Nations League

Greece - Estonia

@Greece over 2.0 goals @2.36

Okay then. It does look like we can only take points from them in Athens while they do that in Tallinn. I just hope that we dont have to play anyone from this group in the next european qualifiers ... 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

EURO 2020 qualifiers draw was yesterday and there's not much to say about this group except Germany cant avoid us anymore because after 80 years they will have to come to Tallinn ...

Group C: 

Holland - Germany - Northern Ireland - Estonia - Belarus

Well honestly i' wanted group of 6 more because then there'd be 10 games to bet against us but now it is 8 ...  So what to think about this group? Well in the last h2h game we drew with Holland, Germany haven't been that great recently, Belarus is probably as good(or bad) as we are and Northern Ireland lost twice against us last time when we played them in qualifiers(obviously that was irony) - on more serious note atleast we have 2 games which should bring full house(to watch superstars like typical gloryhunter) and if we can avoid finishing last in this group while scoring more than 1 goal, getting more than 1 point/1 win and conceding less than 20+ goals then it is okay i'd imagine. 

Well there's 15 weeks and 3 days until our first game which is away against Northern Ireland but odds for that game are already out with hosts win being available @1.40 or so while their -1AH is @1.75 but still with 3 months to until that game then it is probably way too early to even consider betting on that game so yeah now the waiting game starts i'd imagine ...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Tomorrow somewhere in Qatar: 

Finland - Estonia

13:00 CET

X2 @2.50

Obviously both teams use this match to test new players etc and therefore result isn't probably the most important thing here although both teams would like to avoid defeat i assume.. Unlike us then Finland have already played one game here as they won 1:0 against Sweden on tuesday so they probably make several changes to their squad and give other plays chance to impress while trying to break down estonian 5-men defense ...
Finland may have won last 3 h2h games to nil but i'm still sure that we can make it hard for them once again and hopefully avoid starting the year with defeat.
Just like prior to our january games vs Sweden in 2016 & 2018 when both games ended 1:1 odds to us getting something from this game are ridicilous yet again so hopefully our team gets at least draw from this match ...
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

New leagueseason starts next week so it's probably right time to bring this thread back to life. New season comes with new ideas etc so i've decided to start the season with bankroll of 500€ while making mostly 5-10€ bets... So once season ends in november we'd see how smartest(or not) that idea was :) ...

Anyway Super Cup is played today so:

Kalju - Levadia

12:00 CET

I'm going to start with putting 5€ on under 2.5 goals @1.91 in Unibet.

Both sides prepared for new season in training camps in Spain and Cyprus so i guess today we'll see how useful it was for them to spend week in much warmer climate... Anyway Kalju have played Supercup twice so far but is still waiting for the first win as they lost 0:3 in 2016 and 2013 ... Meanwhile Levadia have played in this competion more regularly in recent years and they've usually done it succesfully aswell cause they won 4 of the last 5 games in this competion. However considering that previous Supercup matches have usually been highscoring ones(6 of the last 7 games went over 2.5 goals) then it's probably not the wisest thing to do to expect lowscoring game this time around. Although i'd like to see plenty of goals here then i still predict that perhaps teams dont storm into attack straight away(like headless chicken) and have more cautious approach instead making sure that they don't concede first ... 

• Like 3