Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

I started with this thread in 2 other forums aswell during the summer so i feel it's probably perfect time do that here aswell. Finally.

I'd say that there's an important game in Meistriliiga on wednesday as the 2 teams who are trailing league leaders by 5 and 7p are going head-to-head. So it's probably must win game for both sides. 

Flora - Levadia

Levadia AH0 @2.14 - surprisingly these odds just rised for whatever reason so i'm not wasting any time while using them.

Both teams are in great form as they've won 4 of the last 5 and have won 3 and and 4 matches in a row either. Also this season in the league Flora and Levadia have failed to score in just 1 home- and awaygame so BTTS looks very realistic here aswell as over 2.5 because draw isn't enough for neither team specially if league leaders lose points on tuesday ... 

Also i take this bet just because Flora's h2h record this season against top clubs in all competions is absolutely pathetic - 6 games and still no win. So let's see how this goes...

143 REPLIES 143
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

Flora won 3:0 but i still think i'm going to bet against on them on sunday but let's see.

Tomorrow in Esiliiga:

Keila - Maardu

Under 5 goals @1.61 

I'm only taking this bet because under 4 is unavailable in this match right now and that's shame considering my recent under 4 bets have come through with ease. So under 5 could be even better option.

Anyway story is still the same - whenever under 4 goals(or 5 in this rare case) is available with so great odds it's usually fine to pick it and hope that for once both sides are extremely wasteful in front of goal and will make sure that we will see lowscoring game.

Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Messwithme wrote:

@Whoever 

It was 6-4 in the first set Peace

Sometimes you'll see those freak scores in estonian games yes so yeah let's move on. 

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

On sunday in Meistriliiga

Kalju - Flora

Kalju @2.50 and let's reduce risk with Kalju AH0 @1.84 

Kalju is still unbeaten in the league and they have been quite dominant at home aswell with winning 12 of the 13 homegames. Flora meanwhile have won 8 of the 11 away leaguegames and although they've lost 2 away leaguegames this season then they do know that win here could mean that they can move top of the league once they won their game in hand. And from neutral point of view visitors win could be acceptable aswell because then title challenge gets more intresting. Obviously. As i'm planning to go watch this game then i'd like to see highscoring game so perhaps we'll see plenty of goals here although i probably wouldn't be too surprised if we see opposite of that should neither team want to take too many risks ...

Kalju is unbeaten in 4 h2h games as they won 3 of them and in each of these matches they scored 2+ goals. So hopefully they can avoid first loss of the season in this match aswell.

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Whoever wrote:

On sunday in Meistriliiga

Kalju - Flora

@Kalju @2.50 and let's reduce risk with @Kalju AH0 @1.84 

Well sadly they didn't hold on to lead but atleast they didn't lose either. 1:1.

0 Likes
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

About 25 mins to go until today's match in Esiliiga and odds went just crazy basically ...

Keila - Kalju II

Under 4 goals @1.73 in Pinnacle

What's more curious is that one sec these odds were @1.90 and moments later they are like @1.50 so they probably change several times more before the kickoff ...

Story is still the same - whenever under 4 goals is available with great odds it's always worth a try.

0 Likes
Messwithme Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

@Messwithme wrote:

6-2 again ?

No. Just 4:1 ... It's always wonderful if one goal decides whether bet loses or not Smile

Whoever Rank 14
Rank 14

On saturday in Nations League

Estonia - Greece

Greece @2

Greece -1 AH@3.20

First of all i think that any under line in this match will have more value in it but i still decided to go with different approach. Well i can't say i don't belive in my team but i am still going to use logic of betting against your team here because if my team loses then i get money and if not then atleast it shows that opponents do suck Smile 

0 Likes