EURO 2016 France -Romania

startelver

Opening game in Euro

I am pretty sure that France will score 2 goals here so pick the home team over 1.5 goals odds 1.59  

Yes thats easy money , don't you think ?   Also over 2.5 goals in the match for odds 2.15 is value .  

But first of all France will score minimum 2 goals , so follow my tip and get rich :smileyhappy:

It's quite possible. But I think the moment will 1) get to the somewhat unexperienced French side, 2) gather the troops at Romania. Also, I can imagine a match where Romania are 1) (extremely) happy with a draw, 2) will be fighting for their lives which leads me to believe that a 0-0 scoreline at half time is reasonable and thus the French will be satisfied with a 1-0 and won't go for the kill in the same way as if it were, say a qualifier.

OK I follow you .  

But this is home game for France , they are playing at home with all the support they got from the fans.

They don't want to play dull football in the first game.   :smileyvery-happy:

So I think this game will end 2-0 or more. I don't see Romania will score here if they don't get lucky . 

romania had the best defence in the qualifying stages and only received 2 goals,at least google something before posting

Fear knocked at the door, Faith answered and nobody was there.

@nelutzu wrote:

romania had the best defence in the qualifying stages and only received 2 goals,at least google something before posting

the best defense vs "unknown countrys teams" .against a very good team they will be crushed.Romania has no defense : one mistake and everything is ruined : see chaos in the game with Finland , Ukraine .France is an elite national fotball team and in they will score at least 3 goals in this match .this is my bet France will score over 2.5 goals with an unibet odd of 2.67

I think Romania will score once or the match will finish with an equal, but Romania will not loose with a difference so big, so no France will not scores 3 times. Latest 5 matches between them confirm what i say, only one victory for France and Romania since Hagi generation, never had good players or good team.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm.

Archived