Driving me crazy

Ivanus

@RayL @JeppeL

Ok so after the most anoying live platform that Unibet has ever created today i run into another problem that is starting to drive me crazy

I have a basketball match Iberostar Tenerife - Nanterre from 1700549830 and it's minute 2 and the score 9-8 as unibet appear ( so i said to me to take an over of 49,5 points) i place the bet ( i already have another handball match on the ticket) and after the bet was placed i looked again on this bascket match ( 30 seconds ) and see that is the 6 minute and almost the same score ( i quickly run into another betting site and see that is really minute 6 and unibet made an big appearence mistake so i look at the odds again and after 30 sec the odds was ridiculous change with like + - 15 points in just 30 sec) 

I speaked to the live support and of course they said that Unibet doesn't take any responsabilities

And to be honest it's second time when it's happening to me this time of problem and in that situation (after my bet was win) they gave me odds 1 and i receive an email where Unibet was saying that was an odds mistake.

I just don't know if i will still be playing after my last 2 weeks at Unibet and the only reason that i am still staying it's the community and you guys @RayL @JeppeL

Archived