Double up challenge

Livertool

Many of you propably knows this already but if not, the target is to double up your stake everyday, from monday to sunday for week and get 128x win on your initial wager,hopefully :). Meant to try this many times and tomorrow i should get 10€ free bet from unibet so i figured to give it a go. (Next week it will only be 64x wager if i make it to the end, because of the free bet) Planning to do this every week from now on so lets see how it goes. Feel free to participate too and post your screenshots here :)

The odds doesn´t have to be exactly 2.00, sometimes little under, sometimes little more, just close to 2.00..

Initial stake doesn´t matter, feel free to put what you want. Just remember that if you make it to sunday, the last bet will be about 64x the original wager so it will be quite big bet.

Tomorrow i/we will start :cash: :rockon:

GL to your challenge. But Unibet use to have limits, so i dont think you can finish your challenge here. So maybe you have to count one day as skipped one (when you move the money).

I hope you reach the limit on your account, and also sunday without mistake. 👍

Will you go with singles only or accumulators too? 

@cris1285 wrote:

GL to your challenge. But Unibet use to have limits, so i dont think you can finish your challenge here. So maybe you have to count one day as skipped one (when you move the money).

I hope you reach the limit on your account, and also sunday without mistake. 👍

Will you go with singles only or accumulators too? 

Both, as long as odds close to 2.00

What limits do you mean ?

@PokerAndBetting wrote:

Probably the limit of how much € you are allowed to place on a bet.

If win a lot on a specific (smaller) league the amount get lower and lower..

Ok, i think i can do about 600€ bet though at least i think i´ve made before not sure though.

Maybe @testuser1 or @JeppeL can shed light to me...if i can´t then there is no point to even start trying for it.

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool the limit is different for each match and odds. Unless you're betting on a niche sport or e.g. Turkish 3rd division, a € 600 pre-match bet should be no issue, and on the biggest football matches you can easily bet 10k (and much more than that) as well :)

Ok, that was i thought too. It is too bad though because i am an expert on Turkish 3rd division 😏

• 3 months later...

Archived