Discussion for Streakr Picks

@marius0928 wrote:

256 euro 😏

Better than nothing, but still nobody can explain why we have small prizes and the leaderboard it's the same, inclusing players from other countries. I think one month ago @ReCorpH said he will put some questions about this contest, but no answer until now.

So the competition on different countries have 13.000 euro for 1st place, 8.000 euro for 2nd place, 5000 euro for 3rd place. In Romania we have 1500 euro, 1000 and 500. It's very clear now that it's only one leaderboard, so you @marius0928 got 250 euro for 3rd place, the other guy in 3rd place probably got 2500 euro if he is not from Romania. This is not normal...

@ReCorpH can you check this for us please what is happening? Just check last contest that ended on 7th February. Can you tell us the payout for that contest?

One winner on 1st place, two winners in second place, two winner in third place (one of them was marius0928 with 250 euro prize). How much received the other 4 winners?

If we have different prizes than .com or co.uk versions, we should have a leaderboard only for unibet.ro, but this is not happening and probably it's a mistake from Unibet.

Back to Back Streakr's OMG :wow: 

I am going with HUMBERT, UGO to win this one.

It looks like we are already ONE round late, I see people on the Leaderboards with one correct answer. :sad:

Are there any Tennis Experts here?? Please help us out!

Lost the 1st one on ugo humbert. Any advice on the below picks would be appreciated:

• Ruud, Casper vs. Paul, Tommy
  • Gauff, Cori vs. Svitolina, Elina