Did not get freebet from promotion

kvae

(Sorry if this is off-topic, but I can't start a topic in 'sport promotions'. This is my first post by the way.)

Hi, I subscribed for the freebet promotion on football: italian, france, german and spanish league between 25-27/09/2018. You had to bet at least 10 euro with a minimum of 2.0 odds and would get 5 euro back.  I bet 10 with a 2.03 odds and won. But I did not get back the 5 euro that was promised on Friday at around 19h... What happened?

Capture.JPG.45a156ea189027b63250f07d92d58f7f.JPG

Yes, I opted-in. Only thing I can think of is that it was a 'combination', not a single bet. However, nowhere in the t&c, it was mentioned that a combination was not valid... and in other promo's (if that's the case) it is always mentioned in the t&c. 

Me the same. I made thursday a live bet (i think the promotion said your bet had to be a live bet) of 20 euro on 2 games of La Liga with odd around 3 and did not received the promissed 5 euro live freebet. Asked it yesterday in the chat. They told me they would ask it further but didn't hear something more about it.   

Hi guys @kvae@PokerC99, and thanks for the intervention @Mackelito.

I had a look myself and having a bit of a hard time in finding the terms and conditions of the promotion. I've sent this to be checked by the creators of the promotion and will get back to you as soon as I have a bit more information. Cheers for contacting us. :)

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @kvae, I can see the Free Bet on your account and it's active. You can use it by selecting a match that you would like to bet on and on the Betslip just select Free Bet instead of inputing an cash amount.
You can also see it in your account in : "Account > Bonuses > Free bets and Profit boosts".

Let us know if you are still not able to access it, deleting Cookies and Cache might help in this case.
Thanks for tagging @PokerC99 🆗

/Ray

Former Community Moderator

Hi @Ray-Unibet , thanks for your help. The freebet I have now is one from the Belgian Jupiler league for 5 euro (for which I got a message). However, I have never received the one for the promotion mentioned in previous mails, neither have I received a message. Can you check again, please.

Hi Ray,

No, I don't have a link to it. Is there somewhere where past promotions are archived? It was this promotion 'on football: italian, france, german and spanish league between 25-27/09/2018. You had to bet at least 10 euro with a minimum of 2.0 odds and would get 5 or 10 euro back.  I bet 10 with a 2.03 odds and won. But I did not get back the 5 or 10 euro that was promised on the upcoming Friday at around 19h... ' . Since then, I take a screenshot from every promotion...

Archived