cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Round 4 :

1. Over 2.5 goals in the match 2. Over 2.5 goals in the match 3. Over 1.5 goals in the match 4. Both teams to score : yes1. Over 2.5 goals in the match 2. Over 2.5 goals in the match 3. Over 1.5 goals in the match 4. Both teams to score : yes

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

Round 4

hotbet2020week12d.jpg

1. E-sport

2. E-sport

3. Volleyball: Izumrud -1,5

4. Handball

Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

Round 4

Both team to score, 2x under 4.5 goalsBoth team to score, 2x under 4.5 goals

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15
Highlighted
Rank 18
Rank 18

@YlarP wrote:

Round 4

Both team to score, 2x under 4.5 goalsBoth team to score, 2x under 4.5 goals

source.gif

0 Likes
Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

Raflle is done and in the video below you can see this week's winner of "lucky loser - hot streak betting" competition one. Congrats and please let me know if you prefer to receive €10 Free bet or 1.000 poker bonus points. The prize will be added to your account in a couple of days.

Thanks again for joining this community competition every week and see you next time.

[video]

Rank 17
Rank 17

OMG I can't belive it that I won Rofl some "rigged" poker points please Scared

Highlighted
Rank 15
Rank 15

@Boby wrote:

OMG I can't belive it that I won Rofl some "rigged" poker points please Scared

Congratz @Boby Thumbs UpCashCash

Highlighted
Rank 27
Rank 27

A new edition of "Hot streak betting" competition is ready to kick off. We're well aware about the fact that over 90% of the events are cancelled and it will be a struggle just to find some ungoing events in this period , but it's a good opportunity to look at some different sports and step out of our comfort zone. And maybe with some luck , someone will go all the way this week.

For those of you who are new and or not familiar with the rules , please check this post .Better check them before posting.

Also, not as rules , but highly appreciated things to keep in mind :

1.If your betslip is not in english , please post a description of your betslip , so that everyone can understand what the bet is about and to make it easier for us to follow and keep track of the results.

2. Round 2 starts Tuesday , and so on every day ,after 00:01 CET , so please make sure that your bets for next round are starting AFTER the CET time , otherwise they will not be valid, even if a few minutes are missing!

Weekly prize is : €50 ( for the member with the longest streak this week. If there is no clear winner , the prize will go into next edition ) , but there is also a possibility to win the Jackpot ( €250 FBM ) , if you manage to have 7 consecutive days of winning betslips.

Highlighted
Rank 20
Rank 20

Round 1 Daily hot bets ( Week 30.03 - 05.04 )

R1.png