Copa America 2019

cris1285

No thread, no tips, no promotions, no enthusiasm? 

I have two long term bets.

Colombia to win - 10.00. Messi & co? Come on, they have many unexperienced guys in the defense, and they are not a good TEAM for quite a long time anyways. If Colombia can win the group ahead of them, i think they will have enough confidence. Brasil didnt do well without Neymar on the last big event at home (cough 1-7 cough), so i see a value here. 

Gabriel Jesus topscorer - 6.5

No Neymar, Jesus have to step up. He should be well rested, didnt play much this year, but in the last game he was good when they beat Honduras (?). Messi will probably win this, but if Jesus can score tonight 2-3 goals against Bolivia... 

• Like 2

Brazil - Bolivia Under 1.5 goals @ 8.50 now on the Asian lines. Already have it on a treble, but might use the free livebet on some under from 1.50 to 2.50 too  if the odds don't drop too much.

Better do some line-up research though, because 8.50 for Under 1.5 on this seems a lot.

👍

@Purps wrote:

Brazil - Bolivia Under 1.5 goals @ 8.50 now on the Asian lines. Already have it on a treble, but might use the free livebet on some under from 1.50 to 2.50 too  if the odds don't drop too much.

Better do some line-up research though, because 8.50 for Under 1.5 on this seems a lot.

👍

Why ? Nothing wrong with the odds. Bolivia is in terrible form away, they play better at home at high altitude.

I expect nothing but a deserved Brazil win tonight, at least 3 goals and Jesus as one of the scorers.

Damn VAR :sad:

I don't think Brazil would have been given the penalty from which they scored the first goal without a VAR check, and on the next attackl came the second goal and R.I.P'd my freebet.

Bolivia was lucky to keep their goal clean for the first 50 minutes though... One way traffic.

@Livertool  I already went for Over 3.5 @ 5.40 on Venezuela - Peru, so ur probably righ with the low goal draw prediction :annoyed:

• Like 2

Argentina-Colombia first half..i fell asleep a few times..very very boring game, without goals and without any shots on target

Till now Copa America was pretty bad but maybe after this first matches the competition will be nice..right now this looks like a friendly tournament for some countries

• Like 2

I am surprised the referee must to see the offside situation (the VAR check and decide in Europe) on the first game of the day, moreover another new thing the ref has no goalline technology clock. These small things kill the continuous football. The second match was better, thanks Colombia. La Albiceleste show 10, maximum 15 minutes good performance, -2 goal difference looks bad atm, but maybe they beat the Paraquay and Qatar national team in the next two games. My rate for this day: 2/5. 

• Like 1

@CharismaMan wrote:

I am surprised the referee must to see the offside situation (the VAR check and decide in Europe) on the first game of the day, moreover another new thing the ref has no goalline technology clock. These small things kill the continuous football. The second match was better, thanks Colombia. La Albiceleste show 10, maximum 15 minutes good performance, -2 goal difference looks bad atm, but maybe they beat the Paraquay and Qatar national team in the next two games. My rate for this day: 2/5. 

Yep, maybe 🤣 Messi & co still looks like ❤️♥️❤️, Messi is going to retire again 🤣

My Colombia pick is so pretty right now :inlove: