Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
pinki Rank 16
Rank 16

@BonusPater i see that your win is better for me if I defend my position on Maniac...  in 300+200 i have chance for 7-8 place.  fingers crossed Popeye

edit:   ehh this Perisic messed up!  but maybe in final we will see Rakitic-Lowren show Wink

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Last draft is online!
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPater
123.png

This place is about to blow, you can feel it. 

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@tomek009966 wrote:

@BonusPater
123.png

This place is about to blow, you can feel it. 

giphy

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Hoovers Rank 17
Rank 17

Players who might not be able to play due to different injurys:

Trippier ( If this one plays, i will be very surprised due to the way he left  the semi)
Walker
Henderson
Strinic
Perisic

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.
0 Likes
TTABKATA Rank 19
Rank 19

Will there be freebets for player draft €150 Semifinals?

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Hoovers wrote:

Players who might not be able to play due to different injurys:

Trippier ( If this one plays, i will be very surprised due to the way he left  the semi)
Walker
Henderson
Strinic
Perisic

@Hoovers, and Southgate wants to let a few more players enjoy the WC experience, so Stones and Lingaard will start on the bench Wink first place in 200+300, here I come Wink

pinki Rank 16
Rank 16

@Hoovers, and Southgate wants to let a few more players enjoy the WC experience, so Stones and Lingaard will start on the bench Wink first place in 200+300, here I come Wink

@BonusPater  are you sure ?  really Lingard and Stones on the bench ? Smile

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@pinki, was just a wish, and apparently only 50 % came through. Lingard on the bench Smile
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

DiEQ_hyW0AAWYdQDiEQE1vXUAAiJpU

0 Likes