Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerry Rank 18
Rank 18

Anyone know what what will be with 5th place in 150e Semifinals? 3e freebet for everyone HappyCool

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
0 Likes
Macskanadrag Rank 9
Rank 9
Jesus Karius 😂😂😂
0 Likes
Macskanadrag Rank 9
Rank 9
I wanto gonto top 7 ☺️😎🍾
0 Likes
MctheBesT Rank 10
Rank 10

What are your predictions for the final ?

I am going for Croatia Very Happy

gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12

Wes have only 2 match left from WC.  Thank you very much the WC fantasy game @BonusPater!! I hope next futball season star with new fantasy games!! Thank you again and thany you Unibet!

Highlighted
MctheBesT Rank 10
Rank 10

@gyepedro Maybe Fantasy for Champions League Very Happy

Thanks @BonusPater and Unibet for this WC Fantasy, one of the most enjoying competitions ever Very Happy

pinki Rank 18
Rank 18

I also want to thank you   Unibet and @BonusPater for the effort. It was great fun, even without winning Smile

gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12

I think i mever watch the Panama-Tunis match without Fantasy Very Happy

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Great to hear that you guys enjoyed it Smile
I'm not sure if there'll be future fantasy stuff - it's up to Jeppe and Ray - but Champions League is certainly a possibility, if I can get 1-2 volunteers to help out with the setup and more importantly the results. This time an automatic feed was used, and even though the live updates have been great, we certainly won't use that in the future. A few things that're sure to change:
1. Payout structure for contests
2. Points setup for contests (actions which reward points, and how many points that different actions give)
3. As we don't use the automatic feed, there shouldn't be any technical issues, as everything is currently working as intended4
4. The time that I'm going to spend on it Very Happy

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
pinki Rank 18
Rank 18

@gyepedro wrote:

I think i mever watch the Panama-Tunis match without Fantasy Very Happy

hehe this match was awsome Wink