Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoovers Rank 17
Rank 17

@pinki wrote:

@Hoovers the question is : why not Rakitic insteed of Perisc ?!! Smile maybe in final he finally wake up ... and we will see goal from free kick Smile

I think that all tewams kno Rakitic is great, but they underestimate Perisic, so he get more space ?

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.
0 Likes
Highlighted
pinki Rank 15
Rank 15

@Hoovers there is no tragedy. now i need Hazard >  Kane and im pretty sure 1st in Maniac ... +25points is big advantage. 

you also have a big chance in Maniac with Lloris, Lukaku and Kane for 3rd

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Hoovers has taken the lead, but I'm still counting on that win in the 200+300 Very Happy With a couple of changes in the lineup (hoovers guys not playing Very Happy) and a goal from Carrasco/Lucas/Strinic/Rebic and we're back in business.

RankAliasUnits
1Hoovers5842
2pinki5666
3jerry5039
4BonusPater4801
5totowizmar4737
6BillyR234643
7Merenitsu4435
8YpresX4225
9seetank4177
10MaecTpo4088

EDIT: just noticed it's currently a tie for second in the 300+200, which I didn't consider when doing the above leaderboard.

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
pinki Rank 15
Rank 15

@BonusPater  good job! Smile

ps. Ehh ... I looked again at my situation  and ... Belgium vs England for me this is Pickford vs Courtois. I'll take  draw(0:0 is best for me i think) or any result with both teams score Smile  25points ahead but Courtois's clean sheet makes a mess in my head Smile

@BonusPater maybe some speech that gives peace before Saturday ...  I will pray for your good result Smile

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19

I think i will be after prizes as usual / my predict 11-12 place for me 

Nestabear Rank 20
Rank 20

@Merenitsu wrote:

I think i will be after prizes as usual / my predict 11-12 place for me 

better than my 311 - 312 predicted place Sad

Always remember... You can be... do... or have anything your heart desires !
cris1285 Rank 20
Rank 20

I was on the 11th place of the overall leaderboard for rounds, and was in top5 both "rest of the tournament" competition. The only mistake i made that i trust Brazil, it will cost me too much. Need a magic, some own goals, red cards, and many reserve players to show up in the starting 11 for the 3rd place match Cheeky

0 Likes
seetank Rank 14
Rank 14

I've to remember about missing points for Meunier assist(12).  I would be not 8 but 6 in the Maniac now Smile

0 Likes
pinki Rank 15
Rank 15

@cris1285 yeap Wink  Kane and Maguire day off Smile Belgium with Mertens, Carrasco,Hazard, Witsel  Smile 

0 Likes
Hoovers Rank 17
Rank 17

@pinki wrote:

@BonusPater  good job! Smile

ps. Ehh ... I looked again at my situation  and ... Belgium vs England for me this is Pickford vs Courtois. I'll take  draw(0:0 is best for me i think) or any result with both teams score Smile  25points ahead but Courtois's clean sheet makes a mess in my head Smile

@BonusPater maybe some speech that gives peace before Saturday ...  I will pray for your good result Smile

@pinkiKnow the feeling, i have Subasic vs Lloris. I predict an even match with few goals. I hope for Croatia, but brain says 1-0 France.

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.
0 Likes