Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10
Ahh thanks for the info! Is that level 13 at the start of the tournament?
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 25
Rank 25

@JokerJames95 wrote:
Ahh thanks for the info! Is that level 13 at the start of the tournament?

If your plan is reaching level 13 till the end of this promotion then I have bad news for you. Ranking to the higher levels is more and more difficult and needs more and more time.

BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@JokerJames95, at the end of the tournament, but as @psrquack says, it's gonna be pretty damn difficult to achieve Very Happy
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
0 Likes
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10
Goddamn. Will give it a crack nonetheless
0 Likes
marius0928 Rank 11
Rank 11

only 3 players out for me in 300 + 200 tournament , so i think i will do some points . after quarter-finals  will be something else Laugh

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

@BonusPater the point is to make such big prizes on points, if for victory it is enough to be lucky once. 2400 is more than being in the top 10 2 weeks in a row. where is the logic? You can once make a HeartHeartsHeart out and win everyone who has spent a month /  in the first place it is profitable for you. if you are in front of the finals in 70 place. then you can make a prize pool of 100,000 points. Losing everything is absolutely nothing. And so you can win by the principle of geometric progression

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Merenitsu wrote:

@BonusPater the point is to make such big prizes on points, if for victory it is enough to be lucky once. 2400 is more than being in the top 10 2 weeks in a row. where is the logic? You can once make a HeartHeartsHeart out and win everyone who has spent a month /  in the first place it is profitable for you. if you are in front of the finals in 70 place. then you can make a prize pool of 100,000 points. Losing everything is absolutely nothing. And so you can win by the principle of geometric progression

Everyone agree that the payout structure isn't perfect. We've covered this more times than I can count Very Happy

The buyin for the rest of tournament drafts is perfect. It's by far the most difficult ones, as it's essentially draft and pick'em combined, so the buyin should be slightly bigger than the group stage round ones (group stage were 100 and rest of tournament are 125).

Your statement that it's enough be to lucky ones, is just wrong. Let me do the math for you Rofl

Jerry is first with 4988 units, and he's paid the buyin for the live contests, so even if he doesn't manage to finish in top 40 in any of these (unlikely), he'll have 4948 units by the end of it all, if he also does the semifinal and final/third place drafts.

If you haven't done a single contest before, and only does one of the rest of tournament drafts, which you win, you'll have 4375 units - spoiler: this is not going to be enough for top 5.

NB I totally get that you're frustrated about not doing well in the rest of tournament drafts, but let's stop this endless going around in circles Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
cris1285 Rank 21
Rank 21

Merenitsu, did you get russians all the way in your team? 

0 Likes
WuDu Rank 21
Rank 21

Rofl at @Merenitsu complaining about the leaderboard points.tenor

Dude, you finished 10th, 17th and 42nd (Laugh) during the past 3 full round drafts. You wouldn't even be on the leaderboard anymore if not for the top heavy points distribution...

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
tomek009966 Rank 19
Rank 19