Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hoovers Rank 17
Rank 17

@BonusPaterStill seem to be wrong w penalty shoot out; got an extra -4 on Kane = didnt get shared 4th = a lot of units missed Very Happy

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.
0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Hoovers wrote:

@BonusPaterStill seem to be wrong w penalty shoot out; got an extra -4 on Kane = cost me a shared 4th in the competion; i got 276 instead of 280 Very Happy ( the 250 round of 16 , 100 units less Smile

@Hoovers got you on a shared fourth for the cash prizes. Still waiting for the supplier to fix the issue with the points Smile

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
Hoovers Rank 17
Rank 17

@BonusPaterThats great, but greedy on the units aswell , close to 10 th on my part Very Happy, only 160 behind Boby, and an extra 70 ish would have made my chance a lot better ( GREED)Very Happy, ty for this comp, made my "Mundial" a lot better even how it ends, and we beat You Very Happy

When in a hurricane, some people build shelters while others build windmills.
Highlighted
JokerJames95 Rank 10
Rank 10
Just checked the fantasy and seemingly came out on top somehow on the 300+200 after r16. Likely will fall badly as many players now out. Can someone let me know what the 300+200 refers to? Will check in the morn. Thanks!
0 Likes
gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12

6E4D821E-3B2C-44A9-B8DC-3FB4800CBAC0.jpeg

@BonusPater  Ret of tournament Maniac dont add me 12 points : Meunier assist! 🤔 

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@gyepedro wrote:

@BonusPater  Ret of tournament Maniac dont add me 12 points : Meunier assist! 🤔 

I'm sorry, but as previously mentioned, I will only request amendments of points, if it's a goal, red card or own goal, and it has to be according to the FIFA match report. If it ends up being the difference between 1st and 2nd or 3rd and 4th, please let me know, cause then I will of course have a look.

@JokerJames95 https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Community-Fantasy-Sports/Summer-fantasy-Competition-overview/m-p/...

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Issue with penalty shootout should be resolved now Smile
gyepedro Rank 12
Rank 12

Thx @BonusPater! Lets see after the final Wink

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 21
Rank 21

i think will win all tornament, who will win rests tournaments /very big prizepool 

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

@Merenitsu wrote:

i think will win all tornament, who will win rests tournaments /very big prizepool 

If it's a member who's done well so far, you might be right. The winner of each will get 2500 units Smile

0 Likes