Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@WuDu, everything is on a player level, nothing on a team level. Things like goal conceded and clean sheet will affect all players though. Asked them some follow-up questions, but believe it as is just described Smile
Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
WuDu Rank 19
Rank 19

@BonusPater

So everything is individual

EXCEPT

Clean sheet and goals conceded, which effects all players.

Correct? Then I have to rebuild my team...Laugh

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"
God Emperor Trump
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

Well, as they explained it, the players achieve the clean sheet, so everything is individual Very Happy but yes, that’s correct - still waiting for a final answer though

Former community manager. Used to be known as "Stubbe-Unibet" | Bundesliga blog | How NOT to play poker blog
livertool Rank 22
Rank 22

Yup, don´t want to give away too much but before entering your final squad, better to look at the point system and use that as a guide for your picks Wink

"I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing"
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24

harit.PNG

Sharing one more player from my team. In the end I couldn't make a team without a Schalke player, so ended up picking Harit, who's actually good value for money, if he's gonna be a starter against Iran Smile

EDIT: and I ended up picking a GK from the Costa Rica - Serbia match instead of Abdullah Very Happy

Highlighted
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

I'm rookie at fantasy sports but should my lineup look out like this or should I read all the players name without a hitch?

fantasy.pngBtw where can I change the formation?

0 Likes
Merenitsu Rank 19
Rank 19
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
@psrquack, several things look weird on that picture. What browser are you using? Not much I can do about the formation now - if your screen resolution is super low, it won't look great. Don't have time to optimize it for the smallest screen resolutions, but might have a look later on. For now you can zoom out.
You can't change the formation.
0 Likes
psrquack Rank 24
Rank 24

Edge. I think my security settings(do not accept any of the cookies could be the answer). The picking up screen was much better, so that can't take me back from the play.Rofl

Btw currently I'm picking players for the round 1 draw:

fantasyround1.png

0 Likes
BonusPater Rank 24
Rank 24
Looks like your screen resolution width is around 1280, and it's not optimized for laptop resolutions of less than 1300px - less than 5 % are less than 1300px these days. You can just zoom out and the players will be properly positioned on the pitch.
NB should be okay on mobile and tablet - just the smallest laptop resolution that doesn't work that well.